|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes up the chorus in The Bacchae?
(a) The Argive Bacchae.
(b) The Asian Bacchae.
(c) The Armenian Bacchae.
(d) The Trojan Bacchae.
2. Eteocles decrees anyone who buries his brother in Thebes be what?
3. Who does Teiresius say must die to save Thebes?
4. To whose daughter is Polyneices married?
5. Who attacks with spears, but is fought off by the Thebian army in The Phoenician Women?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who slips on a stone, and his leg is exposed during the duel?
2. How does Dionysus appear when he enters?
3. What is the setting for the opening of The Bacchae?
4. What does Dionysus strike down with lightning?
5. Who accompanies Creon to see Teiresius?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)