Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pentheus has heard of a trickster from where, claiming that Dionysus is a god?
2. In the Phoenician Women, who does Ares seek revenge against?
3. To whose daughter is Polyneices married?
4. Who has been gossiping that Dionysus is NOT the son of Zeus?
(a) Agave's mother.
(c) Semele's sisters.
5. Who does Eteocles ask Creon to speak to of the coming war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers the opening speech of exposition in The Bacchae?
2. In The Bacchae, the chorus sings that ______ men are punished by the gods.
3. Dionysus offers to lead Pentheus where?
4. Who makes up the chorus in The Bacchae?
5. Who accompanies Creon to see Teiresius?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)