1. What is the opening scene of Electra?
A farm cottage.
2. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
3. Where does Agamemnon go to fight?
4. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
5. Who becomes Clytemnestra's lover?
6. Who kills Agamemnon?
Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
7. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
8. Who is Clytemnestra's daughter?
9. Who is Electra married to?
A poor farmer.
10. Who married Electra to her current husband?
11. Who is Agamemnon's son?
12. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
13. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
A water jug.
This section contains 3,073 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)