|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 200-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
(c) The farmer.
2. Who welcomes Dionysus after he escapes the stable?
3. Who laments in grief, but says that Dionysus' punishment is just in the end of The Bacchae?
4. Who kills Agamemnon?
(b) Orestes and Electra.
(c) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
5. Eteocles tells Creon that Polyneices will do what?
(a) Take the crown.
(b) Wage war.
(c) Give up.
(d) Return in a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Polyneices pray to for victory in the duel?
2. Who comes to tell Pentheus of the women performing miracles on the mountain?
3. Who enters with Antigone in her first entrance in The Phoenician Women?
4. To whose daughter is Polyneices married?
5. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)