|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 200-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
2. Who tells Laius NOT to father a child?
(b) The Dioscuri.
3. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
(b) The farmer.
4. Orestes fears being tried for what?
5. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose head does Agave say she carries on a wand in The Bacchae?
2. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
3. What does Dionysus say that Cadmus and his wife will eventually destroy?
4. What is the notable structure seen in the setting of The Bacchae?
5. How many children does Oedipus have?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)