|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 200-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dionysus say will be exiled at the end of The Bacchae?
(d) Agave and her sisters.
2. Who drops stones from the wall during the battle in The Phoenician Women?
3. Where does Orestes' party find Aegisthus?
(a) At the palace.
(b) Walking in a meadow.
(c) By the fortress.
(d) On the war field.
4. Who is exiled at the end of The Phoenician Women?
5. Who has the greater army in the war in The Phoenician Women?
(a) The Argives.
(d) The Trojans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who delivers the opening speech of exposition in The Bacchae?
2. When the wild women scratch at the ground, what appears, in The Bacchae?
3. When Oedipus learns the truth about his background, what does he do?
4. What does Dionysus strike down with lightning?
5. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)