|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 200-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city-state is The Bacchae set?
2. Who is Antigone's betrothed husband the son of?
(d) The pedagogue.
3. How does Dionysus appear when he enters?
(a) As a woman.
(b) As a bull.
(c) As a god.
(d) As a man.
4. Who is Electra married to?
(c) A poor farmer.
5. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
Short Answer Questions
1. In The Phoenician Women, who has been living in Argos and marries a woman there?
2. Who enters with Antigone in her first entrance in The Phoenician Women?
3. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus he is going to make a sacrifice for?
4. Who married Electra to her current husband?
5. What kind of blade does Orestes use to skin the animal with Aegisthus?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)