|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 200-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters with Orestes in his first appearance in Electra?
2. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
(a) To clean meat.
(b) To give to their maidens.
(c) To drink.
(d) To wash.
3. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
4. Who comes to tell Pentheus of the women performing miracles on the mountain?
(c) A herdsman.
5. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
(a) Tea leaves.
(b) A mirror.
(c) The bull's innards.
(d) A bowl of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dionysus offers to lead Pentheus where?
2. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
3. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
4. Who has called a truce to attempt to make peace in The Phoenician Women?
5. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)