|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 200-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
(a) A wig.
(b) A tiara.
(c) A water jug.
(d) A crown.
2. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
(a) Beating a cow.
(c) Servile tasks.
3. Who did Zeus hide Dionysus from as a child?
4. When Orestes returns, who does Electra praise for his faithful friendship?
(b) The farmer.
5. How does Eteocles suggest they attack the opposing army?
(a) At dusk.
(b) At dawn.
(c) At noon.
(d) At night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra NOT want the body to be seen by?
2. What natural disaster does Dionysus call forth in The Bacchae?
3. What does Dionysus say that Cadmus and his wife will eventually destroy?
4. Of the wild women of The Bacchae, who hears the cows and wakes the other women up?
5. To whom is Antigone planned to wed?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)