|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Polyneices pray to for victory in the duel?
2. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
(a) Within the city.
(b) On a grave.
(c) By the river.
(d) In the country.
3. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(a) The farmer.
4. Who is killed by stones dropped from the wall in the battle in The Phoenician Women?
5. To whom is Antigone planned to wed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many captains does Creon suggest using to ambush the army?
2. How does Dionysus appear when he enters?
3. How many children does Oedipus have?
4. What kind of knife does Orestes ask for to butcher the animal?
5. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)