|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the battle in The Phoenician Women, who enters, crying for his son's death?
2. What does Dionysus strike down with lightning?
(a) The trees.
(b) The palace.
(c) The city.
(d) The fortress.
3. Who adamantly does NOT worship Dionysus in The Bacchae?
4. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
(a) Trojan women.
(b) Argive peasant women.
(c) Thebian peasant women.
(d) Phoenician women.
5. How many captains does Creon suggest using to ambush the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the wild women scratch at the ground, what appears, in The Bacchae?
2. Who does Eteocles pray to for victory in the duel?
3. Polyneices, with his last breath, begs for what?
4. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
5. What has Orestes returned to do in Electra?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)