|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes Clytemnestra's lover?
2. Instead of Dionysus, what is in the stable that is to be Dionysus' prison?
3. Where does The Phoenician Women take place?
4. Eteocles decrees anyone who buries his brother in Thebes be what?
5. Who has the greater army in the war in The Phoenician Women?
(c) The Argives.
(d) The Trojans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
2. Who does Oedipus marry?
3. Whose army is chased away at the end of the battle in The Phoenician Women?
4. Orestes fears being tried for what?
5. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)