|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Agamemnon's son?
2. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(b) The farmer.
3. Who accompanies Creon to see Teiresius?
4. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
(a) A slaughtered dragon.
(b) A slaughtered lamb.
(c) A slaughtered bull.
(d) A slaughtered virgin.
5. Who does Teiresius say must die to save Thebes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oedipus marry?
2. Who is now preparing for a battle to the death, according to the messenger after the battle in The Phoenician Women?
3. What does Dionysus strike down with lightning?
4. Who is Electra married to?
5. Who adamantly does NOT worship Dionysus in The Bacchae?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)