|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what mountain are the wild women performing miracles in The Bacchae?
(a) Mount Hellene.
(b) Mount Cyprus.
(c) Mount Olympus.
(d) Mount Cithaeron.
2. How many captains does Creon suggest using to ambush the army?
3. Who invites the messengers into the cottage?
(b) The farmer.
4. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
5. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
2. Who delivers the opening speech of exposition in The Bacchae?
3. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
4. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
5. Who has been gossiping that Dionysus is NOT the son of Zeus?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)