|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Electra married to?
(d) A poor farmer.
2. Who is Dionysus' mother?
3. Who takes a sword and stabs herself in the end of The Phoenician Women?
4. Who goes to stop the duel to the death in The Phoenician Women?
(a) Jocasta calls Antigone.
(c) Creon and Jocasta.
(d) Eteocles and Jocasta.
5. Who does Electra call unfaithful, attractive to women, but a worthless coward underneath his pretty face?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orestes ask the old servant once he is discovered?
2. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
3. Who is the blind prophet in The Phoenician Women?
4. When the wild women scratch at the ground, what appears, in The Bacchae?
5. What has Orestes returned to do in Electra?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)