|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city-state is The Bacchae set?
2. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
(a) Agamemnon's servant.
3. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
4. What kind of knife does Orestes ask for to butcher the animal?
5. Who delivers the opening speech of exposition in The Bacchae?
(d) The chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what mountain are the wild women performing miracles in The Bacchae?
2. By what is Orestes recognized?
3. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
4. Who does Creon tell Eteocles has captured an opposing soldier?
5. Who does Aegisthus beg to protect him and destroy his enemies?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)