|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eteocles suggest they attack the opposing army?
(a) At noon.
(b) At night.
(c) At dusk.
(d) At dawn.
2. Who kills Agamemnon?
(a) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
(b) Orestes and Electra.
3. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
4. What does Electra ask her husband to get for them?
5. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
(a) Beating a cow.
(c) Servile tasks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
2. In what city-state is The Bacchae set?
3. Who accompanies Creon to see Teiresius?
4. Who takes the first year of rule over Thebes, but will not give up the throne when it comes time for his brother to take over?
5. How does Dionysus appear when he enters?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)