|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
(c) The Dioscuri.
2. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
3. Who is the blind prophet in The Phoenician Women?
(b) The pedagogue.
4. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
5. When Oedipus learns the truth about his background, what does he do?
(a) Divorces his wife.
(b) Leaves Thebes.
(c) Gouges out his eyes.
(d) Kills himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Creon tell Eteocles has captured an opposing soldier?
2. In what city-state is The Bacchae set?
3. Who married Electra to her current husband?
4. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
5. Who is exiled at the end of The Phoenician Women?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)