|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who welcomes Dionysus after he escapes the stable?
2. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) A funeral.
(b) Her brother's arrival.
(c) A wedding.
(d) An upcoming feast day.
3. After the battle in The Phoenician Women, who enters, crying for his son's death?
4. Dionysus is the god of ____ and fertility.
5. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
(c) The Dioscuri.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city-state is The Bacchae set?
2. Who does Electra NOT want the body to be seen by?
3. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
4. Who has called a truce to attempt to make peace in The Phoenician Women?
5. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)