|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
(a) A king.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A farmer.
2. Who attacks with spears, but is fought off by the Thebian army in The Phoenician Women?
3. Who is Electra married to?
(b) A poor farmer.
4. Who is the new leader of Thebes at the end of The Phoenician Women?
5. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears when one of the wild women of the Bacchae strikes the ground?
2. When the wild women scratch at the ground, what appears, in The Bacchae?
3. Who is Agamemnon's son?
4. Who has been gossiping that Dionysus is NOT the son of Zeus?
5. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)