|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
2. Who takes the first year of rule over Thebes, but will not give up the throne when it comes time for his brother to take over?
3. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
4. Who comes to tell Pentheus of the women performing miracles on the mountain?
(a) A herdsman.
5. Who is the current ruler of Thebes in The Bacchae?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes a sword and stabs herself in the end of The Phoenician Women?
2. Who is exiled at the end of The Phoenician Women?
3. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
4. Electra condemns all men who confuse what with power?
5. How many gates surround Thebes?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)