|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 114-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills Agamemnon?
(a) Orestes and Electra.
(d) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
2. When Orestes returns in the end of Electra, what does he offer his sister to do with what she pleases?
(a) Aegisthus' corpse.
(b) Pylades' corpse.
(c) Clytemnestra's corpse.
(d) The knife he used.
3. Who slips on a stone, and his leg is exposed during the duel?
4. How many children does Oedipus have?
5. What kind of knife does Orestes ask for to butcher the animal?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
2. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
3. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
4. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
5. Who married Electra to her current husband?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)