|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 114-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters with Antigone in her first entrance in The Phoenician Women?
(d) The pedagogue.
2. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
(b) Antigone and Aegisthus.
(c) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
(d) Electra and Orestes.
4. Who kills Agamemnon?
(b) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
(d) Orestes and Electra.
5. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
(a) On a grave.
(b) By the river.
(c) In the country.
(d) Within the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eteocles pray to for victory in the duel?
2. Who goes to stop the duel to the death in The Phoenician Women?
3. Orestes fears being tried for what?
4. Who does Electra call unfaithful, attractive to women, but a worthless coward underneath his pretty face?
5. Who attacks with spears, but is fought off by the Thebian army in The Phoenician Women?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)