|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 114-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
(b) The old servant.
2. Who is Agamemnon's son?
3. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
(a) A slaughtered virgin.
(b) A slaughtered lamb.
(c) A slaughtered bull.
(d) A slaughtered dragon.
4. Who tells Laius NOT to father a child?
(c) The Dioscuri.
5. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
(d) The farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the opening scene of Electra?
2. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
3. How does Eteocles suggest they attack the opposing army?
4. What has Orestes returned to do in Electra?
5. Electra condemns all men who confuse what with power?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)