|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 114-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Electra send her husband to go find when the strangers enter the cottage?
(a) Her father's servant.
2. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
(a) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
(b) Antigone and Aegisthus.
(c) Electra and Orestes.
3. Who does Eteocles ask Creon to speak to of the coming war?
4. Orestes fears being tried for what?
5. When Orestes returns in the end of Electra, what does he offer his sister to do with what she pleases?
(a) Aegisthus' corpse.
(b) Pylades' corpse.
(c) Clytemnestra's corpse.
(d) The knife he used.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Orestes returns, who does Electra praise for his faithful friendship?
2. How many children does Oedipus have?
3. Who slips on a stone, and his leg is exposed during the duel?
4. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
5. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)