|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 114-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Electra ask her husband to get for them?
2. Who enters with Antigone in her first entrance in The Phoenician Women?
(b) The pedagogue.
3. How many children does Oedipus have?
4. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
5. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
(a) Trojan women.
(b) Thebian peasant women.
(c) Phoenician women.
(d) Argive peasant women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
2. What god does the chorus bemoan in the last half of The Phoenician Women?
3. When Orestes returns in the end of Electra, what does he offer his sister to do with what she pleases?
4. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
5. Who has the greater army in the war in The Phoenician Women?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)