|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 114-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Laius NOT to father a child?
(c) The Dioscuri.
2. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(c) The farmer.
3. Who takes the first year of rule over Thebes, but will not give up the throne when it comes time for his brother to take over?
4. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
5. Who is Electra married to?
(c) A poor farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Oedipus marry?
2. Who is the new leader of Thebes at the end of The Phoenician Women?
3. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
4. Who does Eteocles ask Creon to speak to of the coming war?
5. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)