|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 114-140.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
(b) The old servant.
2. Who married Electra to her current husband?
3. Who is Agamemnon's son?
4. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) A wedding.
(b) Her brother's arrival.
(c) An upcoming feast day.
(d) A funeral.
5. Who goes to stop the duel to the death in The Phoenician Women?
(a) Jocasta calls Antigone.
(b) Eteocles and Jocasta.
(d) Creon and Jocasta.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many gates surround Thebes?
2. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
3. Who does Electra NOT want the body to be seen by?
4. Where does Orestes' party find Aegisthus?
5. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)