|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(d) The farmer.
2. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
3. Who does Electra NOT want the body to be seen by?
4. Who does Electra send her husband to go find when the strangers enter the cottage?
(c) Her father's servant.
5. What is the opening scene of Electra?
(a) A farm cottage.
(b) A war field.
(c) A tower.
(d) A castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
2. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
3. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
4. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
5. By what is Orestes recognized?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)