|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Electra chide her husband for after the messenger has appeared?
(a) Not feeding her.
(b) Mistrusting her.
(c) Raping her.
(d) Abusing her.
2. Who does Electra explain to her guests the servant is?
(a) The one who killed Pylades.
(b) The one who killed Agamemnon.
(c) The one who works for Clytemnestra.
(d) The one who saved Orestes.
3. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
4. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(b) The farmer.
5. Orestes fears being tried for what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
2. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
3. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
4. Who invites the messengers into the cottage?
5. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)