|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Clytemnestra claim's she only avenged whose death?
(a) Her husband's.
(b) Her son's.
(c) Her daughter's.
(d) Her mother's.
2. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
(a) Chasing a fawn.
(b) He was shot with an arrow.
(c) He was dropped as a child.
(d) He was born with it.
3. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
(a) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
(b) Antigone and Aegisthus.
(c) Electra and Orestes.
4. Who becomes Clytemnestra's lover?
5. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
(b) Agamemnon's servant.
(c) Orestes' servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orestes fears being tried for what?
2. Who does Electra send her husband to go find when the strangers enter the cottage?
3. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
4. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
5. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)