|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
2. Who is Agamemnon's son?
3. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
(a) Lamb, olives, and water.
(b) Bull, mead and water.
(c) Lamb, flowers, cheese and wine.
(d) Lamb, onions, and potatoes.
4. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) A funeral.
(b) An upcoming feast day.
(c) Her brother's arrival.
(d) A wedding.
5. Who does Electra explain to her guests the servant is?
(a) The one who saved Orestes.
(b) The one who killed Pylades.
(c) The one who killed Agamemnon.
(d) The one who works for Clytemnestra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the opening scene of Electra?
2. Who married Electra to her current husband?
3. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
4. What has Orestes returned to do in Electra?
5. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)