|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
(a) To give to their maidens.
(b) To drink.
(c) To clean meat.
(d) To wash.
2. Who becomes Clytemnestra's lover?
3. Who does Electra call unfaithful, attractive to women, but a worthless coward underneath his pretty face?
4. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
5. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
(d) Agamemnon's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
2. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
3. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
4. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
5. Who does Aegisthus beg to protect him and destroy his enemies?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)