|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
(a) Go to festivals.
(d) Speak with strange men.
2. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
3. Where does Agamemnon go to fight?
4. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
(a) He was born with it.
(b) He was dropped as a child.
(c) He was shot with an arrow.
(d) Chasing a fawn.
5. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) A funeral.
(b) A wedding.
(c) Her brother's arrival.
(d) An upcoming feast day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Agamemnon brought back as a concubine from the war?
2. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
3. Who is Electra married to?
4. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
5. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)