|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Orestes returned to do in Electra?
(a) Kill Aegisthus and Clytemnestra.
(b) Take the crown from his brother.
(c) Marry Iphegenia.
(d) Marry Electra.
2. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
(a) Orestes' servant.
(b) Agamemnon's servant.
3. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
(a) A crown.
(b) A tiara.
(c) A wig.
(d) A water jug.
4. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
5. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) A funeral.
(b) Her brother's arrival.
(c) A wedding.
(d) An upcoming feast day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who kills Agamemnon?
2. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
3. What does Orestes ask the old servant once he is discovered?
4. Where does Agamemnon go to fight?
5. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)