|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
(a) The old man.
(c) The farmer.
2. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
(b) Attending a banquet.
(c) Getting married.
3. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
(a) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
(c) Antigone and Aegisthus.
(d) Electra and Orestes.
4. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
5. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
(a) A slaughtered lamb.
(b) A slaughtered virgin.
(c) A slaughtered dragon.
(d) A slaughtered bull.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Orestes' party find Aegisthus?
2. Who does Electra NOT want the body to be seen by?
3. Who enters with Orestes in his first appearance in Electra?
4. When Orestes returns, who does Electra praise for his faithful friendship?
5. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)