|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
(a) Electra and Orestes.
(b) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
(c) Antigone and Aegisthus.
2. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
3. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
(c) Agamemnon's servant.
4. Who married Electra to her current husband?
5. Who does Electra send her husband to go find when the strangers enter the cottage?
(d) Her father's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra call unfaithful, attractive to women, but a worthless coward underneath his pretty face?
2. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
3. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
4. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
5. What has Orestes returned to do in Electra?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)