|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
(a) A slaughtered virgin.
(b) A slaughtered dragon.
(c) A slaughtered lamb.
(d) A slaughtered bull.
2. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
(d) The old servant.
3. Who becomes Clytemnestra's lover?
4. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
(b) The farmer.
(d) The old man.
5. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Electra ask her husband to get for them?
2. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
3. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
4. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
5. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)