|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
2. Who kills Agamemnon?
(b) Orestes and Electra.
(c) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
3. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
(b) Speak with strange men.
(c) Go to festivals.
4. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
(a) Tea leaves.
(b) A mirror.
(c) A bowl of water.
(d) The bull's innards.
5. Who has a plan for how to kill Clytemnestra?
(c) The old servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
2. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
3. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
4. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
5. What does Electra chide her husband for after the messenger has appeared?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)