|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
(a) He was shot with an arrow.
(b) He was born with it.
(c) He was dropped as a child.
(d) Chasing a fawn.
2. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
(a) Getting married.
(c) Attending a banquet.
3. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
4. What does Orestes ask the old servant once he is discovered?
(a) Whether he has any friends left in Argos.
(b) Whether Aegisthus is dead.
(c) Whether his fiancee is married.
(d) Whether Agamemnon is alive.
5. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
(a) Her father's servant.
(b) Her mother.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
2. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
3. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
4. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
5. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)