|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Orestes returned to do in Electra?
(a) Take the crown from his brother.
(b) Kill Aegisthus and Clytemnestra.
(c) Marry Iphegenia.
(d) Marry Electra.
2. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
3. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father's servant.
4. Where does Agamemnon go to fight?
5. Who walks around Orestes looking at him in the cottage?
(c) The servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
2. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
3. Who enters with Orestes in his first appearance in Electra?
4. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
5. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)