|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) Three years.
2. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) A funeral.
(b) An upcoming feast day.
(c) A wedding.
(d) Her brother's arrival.
3. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
(a) The farmer.
4. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
(a) Argive peasant women.
(b) Thebian peasant women.
(c) Phoenician women.
(d) Trojan women.
5. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
(a) A wig.
(b) A crown.
(c) A water jug.
(d) A tiara.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites the messengers into the cottage?
2. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
3. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
4. Who married Electra to her current husband?
5. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)