|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
2. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
(b) Servile tasks.
(c) Beating a cow.
3. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
4. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
5. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
Short Answer Questions
1. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
2. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
3. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
4. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
5. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)