|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) One year.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Three years.
2. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
(a) A tiara.
(b) A water jug.
(c) A crown.
(d) A wig.
3. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
(a) The old man.
(c) The farmer.
4. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
(a) Trojan women.
(b) Phoenician women.
(c) Thebian peasant women.
(d) Argive peasant women.
5. Who is Electra married to?
(d) A poor farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
2. Who is Agamemnon's son?
3. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
4. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
5. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)