|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
2. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
(a) Chasing a fawn.
(b) He was born with it.
(c) He was shot with an arrow.
(d) He was dropped as a child.
3. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
(a) Antigone and Aegisthus.
(b) Electra and Orestes.
(d) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
4. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
(a) Lamb, onions, and potatoes.
(b) Lamb, flowers, cheese and wine.
(c) Lamb, olives, and water.
(d) Bull, mead and water.
5. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
2. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
3. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
4. What is the opening scene of Electra?
5. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)