|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
(a) Within the city.
(b) In the country.
(c) By the river.
(d) On a grave.
2. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
(d) Her father's servant.
3. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
(a) Lamb, flowers, cheese and wine.
(b) Bull, mead and water.
(c) Lamb, olives, and water.
(d) Lamb, onions, and potatoes.
4. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
(a) A crown.
(b) A water jug.
(c) A wig.
(d) A tiara.
5. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters with Orestes in his first appearance in Electra?
2. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
3. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
4. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
5. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)