|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Electra say was NOT properly buried?
2. Who does Electra explain to her guests the servant is?
(a) The one who killed Agamemnon.
(b) The one who works for Clytemnestra.
(c) The one who saved Orestes.
(d) The one who killed Pylades.
3. Who walks around Orestes looking at him in the cottage?
(b) The servant.
4. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
(a) Argive peasant women.
(b) Phoenician women.
(c) Trojan women.
(d) Thebian peasant women.
5. What is the opening scene of Electra?
(a) A farm cottage.
(b) A castle.
(c) A tower.
(d) A war field.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
2. Who invites the messengers into the cottage?
3. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
4. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
5. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)