|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Agamemnon's son?
2. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
3. What does Electra chide her husband for after the messenger has appeared?
(a) Abusing her.
(b) Mistrusting her.
(c) Not feeding her.
(d) Raping her.
4. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) Her brother's arrival.
(b) A funeral.
(c) A wedding.
(d) An upcoming feast day.
5. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
(a) A slaughtered bull.
(b) A slaughtered lamb.
(c) A slaughtered virgin.
(d) A slaughtered dragon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
2. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
3. What does Electra ask her husband to get for them?
4. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
5. Who is Clytemnestra's daughter?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)