|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 23-42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
(b) The farmer.
2. Who married Electra to her current husband?
3. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
(b) Antigone and Aegisthus.
(c) Electra and Orestes.
(d) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
4. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
(a) Her father's servant.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her sister.
5. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
2. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
3. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
4. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
5. Who does Electra explain to her guests the servant is?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)