|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
2. To whom is Antigone planned to wed?
3. Who has the greater army in the war in The Phoenician Women?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Argives.
4. Eteocles decrees anyone who buries his brother in Thebes be what?
5. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Polyneices, with his last breath, begs for what?
2. Who becomes Clytemnestra's lover?
3. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
4. By what is Orestes recognized?
5. Who does Eteocles pray to for victory in the duel?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)