|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
2. When the wild women scratch at the ground, what appears, in The Bacchae?
(a) Water and fire.
(c) Milk and honey.
3. Who is Pentheus' mother?
4. The chorus in The Phoenician Women is waiting to be sent where?
(a) Apollo's shrine.
(b) Teiresius' oracle.
(c) Loxias' oracle.
(d) Dionysus' shrine.
5. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the opening scene of Electra?
2. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
3. Instead of Dionysus, what is in the stable that is to be Dionysus' prison?
4. Whose death does the chorus sing of in the beginning of The Bacchae?
5. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)