|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
2. Dionysus is the god of ____ and fertility.
3. After the battle in The Phoenician Women, who enters, crying for his son's death?
4. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
(a) He was dropped as a child.
(b) He was shot with an arrow.
(c) Chasing a fawn.
(d) He was born with it.
5. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
(a) Getting married.
(d) Attending a banquet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
2. Whose army is chased away at the end of the battle in The Phoenician Women?
3. Who is exiled at the end of The Phoenician Women?
4. Who is now preparing for a battle to the death, according to the messenger after the battle in The Phoenician Women?
5. Who is the new leader of Thebes at the end of The Phoenician Women?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)