|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Oedipus have?
2. Who accompanies Creon to see Teiresius?
3. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
4. The chorus in The Phoenician Women is waiting to be sent where?
(a) Apollo's shrine.
(b) Loxias' oracle.
(c) Dionysus' shrine.
(d) Teiresius' oracle.
5. Who has the greater army in the war in The Phoenician Women?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Argives.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls Dionysus the greatest god, after hearing of the wild women in The Bacchae?
2. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
3. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
4. Of the wild women of The Bacchae, who hears the cows and wakes the other women up?
5. Who does Aegisthus beg to protect him and destroy his enemies?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)