|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whose daughter is Polyneices married?
2. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
(a) Getting married.
(b) Attending a banquet.
3. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Fifteen years.
4. Who enters with Orestes in his first appearance in Electra?
5. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
(a) The Dioscuri.
(b) The king.
(c) A dragon.
(d) The Sphinx.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra send her husband to go find when the strangers enter the cottage?
2. What appears when one of the wild women of the Bacchae strikes the ground?
3. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
4. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus he is going to make a sacrifice for?
5. Who locks Oedipus in the palace in shame?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)