|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who retreats when realizing the gods are against him?
2. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A messenger.
(c) A king.
(d) A farmer.
3. Who is Antigone's betrothed husband the son of?
(b) The pedagogue.
4. Who does Zeus strike down from the gate with lightning in the battle of The Phoenician Women?
5. Clytemnestra claim's she only avenged whose death?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her son's.
(c) Her daughter's.
(d) Her husband's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Dionysus been traveling to gather followers?
2. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
3. Where does Agamemnon go to fight?
4. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
5. Who was Clytemnestra's first husband?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)