|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
(a) Chasing a fawn.
(b) He was dropped as a child.
(c) He was born with it.
(d) He was shot with an arrow.
2. Who is the current ruler of Thebes in The Bacchae?
3. Who tells Laius NOT to father a child?
(c) The Dioscuri.
4. Who kills the dragon that Ares has fathered?
5. Where does Agamemnon go to fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
2. Who does Polyneices pray to for victory in the duel?
3. Whose death does the chorus sing of in the beginning of The Bacchae?
4. Where does The Phoenician Women take place?
5. Who welcomes Dionysus after he escapes the stable?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)