|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Oedipus marry?
2. Who is Agamemnon's son?
3. Dionysus offers to lead Pentheus where?
(a) To the gates.
(b) To the heavens.
(c) To the villagers.
(d) To the women.
4. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
(a) To drink.
(b) To clean meat.
(c) To give to their maidens.
(d) To wash.
5. Who does Electra ask to hide the body of Aegisthus?
(b) The farmer.
(c) The chorus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the founder of Thebes?
2. Who kills Agamemnon?
3. To whom is Antigone planned to wed?
4. Who is killed by stones dropped from the wall in the battle in The Phoenician Women?
5. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)