|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(b) The farmer.
2. Who takes a sword and stabs herself in the end of The Phoenician Women?
3. Who is the founder of Thebes?
4. Who has the greater army in the war in The Phoenician Women?
(a) The Trojans.
(d) The Argives.
5. Who does Electra send her husband to go find when the strangers enter the cottage?
(a) Her father's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanies Creon to see Teiresius?
2. Who is Dionysus' mother?
3. Who retreats when realizing the gods are against him?
4. What is the opening scene of Electra?
5. What is the scene set before in The Phoenician Women?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)