|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes a sword and stabs herself in the end of The Phoenician Women?
2. In the Phoenician Women, who does Ares seek revenge against?
3. Pentheus has heard of a trickster from where, claiming that Dionysus is a god?
4. Orestes fears being tried for what?
5. Who does the messenger tell Creon is dead near the end of The Phoenician Women?
(b) All answers are correct.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cadmus' grandson?
2. Who has the greater army in the war in The Phoenician Women?
3. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
4. What has Oedipus outwitted in The Phoenician Women?
5. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)