|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 179-200.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
(a) Tea leaves.
(b) A bowl of water.
(c) The bull's innards.
(d) A mirror.
2. Who drops stones from the wall during the battle in The Phoenician Women?
3. Who does Eteocles ask Creon to speak to of the coming war?
4. Clytemnestra claim's she only avenged whose death?
(a) Her daughter's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Her husband's.
(d) Her son's.
5. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
(b) Orestes' servant.
(c) Agamemnon's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose life does the chorus bemoan before the battle in The Phoenician Women?
2. Who is Dionysus' mother?
3. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
4. Who is the new leader of Thebes at the end of The Phoenician Women?
5. What natural disaster does Dionysus call forth in The Bacchae?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)