|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
(c) The old man.
(d) The farmer.
2. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
(a) Within the city.
(b) By the river.
(c) On a grave.
(d) In the country.
3. Who does Electra call unfaithful, attractive to women, but a worthless coward underneath his pretty face?
4. Who does Electra tell that her husband is alive?
5. What does Orestes ask the old servant once he is discovered?
(a) Whether Agamemnon is alive.
(b) Whether his fiancee is married.
(c) Whether he has any friends left in Argos.
(d) Whether Aegisthus is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes Clytemnestra's lover?
2. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
3. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
4. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
5. Whose servant arrives with food for Electra and her guests?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)