|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Electra ask to hide the body of Aegisthus?
(a) The farmer.
(b) The chorus.
2. Who does Electra call unfaithful, attractive to women, but a worthless coward underneath his pretty face?
3. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
(b) Servile tasks.
(d) Beating a cow.
4. Where does Orestes' party find Aegisthus?
(a) On the war field.
(b) Walking in a meadow.
(c) At the palace.
(d) By the fortress.
5. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
(a) Lamb, onions, and potatoes.
(b) Lamb, flowers, cheese and wine.
(c) Lamb, olives, and water.
(d) Bull, mead and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
2. What does Electra's husband say that it's improper for Electra to do?
3. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
4. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
5. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)