|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
2. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
(a) Thebian peasant women.
(b) Argive peasant women.
(c) Phoenician women.
(d) Trojan women.
3. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
(a) To clean meat.
(b) To wash.
(c) To give to their maidens.
(d) To drink.
4. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
(a) Electra and Orestes.
(b) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
(d) Antigone and Aegisthus.
5. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Agamemnon brought back as a concubine from the war?
2. Orestes fears being tried for what?
3. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
4. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
5. Where does Agamemnon go to fight?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)