|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
2. Clytemnestra claim's she only avenged whose death?
(a) Her daughter's.
(b) Her mother's.
(c) Her husband's.
(d) Her son's.
3. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
4. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
(a) By the river.
(b) On a grave.
(c) Within the city.
(d) In the country.
5. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
(a) A tiara.
(b) A crown.
(c) A wig.
(d) A water jug.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus he is going to make a sacrifice for?
2. Who kills Agamemnon?
3. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
4. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
5. Who married Electra to her current husband?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)