|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the opening scene of Electra?
(a) A tower.
(b) A farm cottage.
(c) A castle.
(d) A war field.
2. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
(b) Agamemnon's servant.
(d) Orestes' servant.
3. When Orestes returns, who does Electra praise for his faithful friendship?
(d) The farmer.
4. Clytemnestra claim's she only avenged whose death?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her husband's.
(c) Her son's.
(d) Her daughter's.
5. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
(a) The farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Electra married to?
2. Who does the chorus sing of, that went with Agamemnon to war?
3. Who becomes Clytemnestra's lover?
4. Where does Orestes' party find Aegisthus?
5. Who makes up the chorus in Electra?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)