|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the chorus inform Electra of in the beginning of Electra?
(a) Her brother's arrival.
(b) A wedding.
(c) An upcoming feast day.
(d) A funeral.
2. Who married Electra to her current husband?
3. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
4. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) Three years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One year.
5. What does Electra ask her husband to get for them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Agamemnon's son?
2. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
3. What does Electra have upon hear head when she first enters the play?
4. By what is Orestes recognized?
5. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)