|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What goddess will be celebrated in the beginning of Electra?
2. Who enters with Orestes in his first appearance in Electra?
3. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
(a) The farmer.
(d) The old man.
4. What does the chorus do in Electra when Orestes is discovered?
5. How did Orestes attain the mark the servant speaks of?
(a) He was shot with an arrow.
(b) Chasing a fawn.
(c) He was dropped as a child.
(d) He was born with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
2. When Orestes returns, who does Electra praise for his faithful friendship?
3. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
4. Who does Electra send her husband to go find when the strangers enter the cottage?
5. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)