|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
2. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
(a) Lamb, flowers, cheese and wine.
(b) Lamb, onions, and potatoes.
(c) Bull, mead and water.
(d) Lamb, olives, and water.
3. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
(a) The farmer.
(b) The old man.
4. What does Orestes ask the old servant once he is discovered?
(a) Whether Aegisthus is dead.
(b) Whether his fiancee is married.
(c) Whether he has any friends left in Argos.
(d) Whether Agamemnon is alive.
5. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
Short Answer Questions
1. Electra condemns all men who confuse what with power?
2. Who does the chorus sing about that would right the wrongs being slain in Electra?
3. Who is Clytemnestra's daughter?
4. Who married Electra to her current husband?
5. What kind of blade does Orestes use to skin the animal with Aegisthus?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)