|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(d) The farmer.
2. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
(d) The Dioscuri.
3. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One year.
4. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
(c) The farmer.
5. Who kills Agamemnon?
(a) Orestes and Electra.
(c) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
2. When Orestes returns in the end of Electra, what does he offer his sister to do with what she pleases?
3. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
4. What is the opening scene of Electra?
5. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)