|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aegisthus take to predict the future?
(a) A bowl of water.
(b) Tea leaves.
(c) A mirror.
(d) The bull's innards.
2. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(a) The farmer.
3. What is Electra doing when Orestes first sees her?
(b) Attending a banquet.
(c) Getting married.
4. Who does Electra ask to hide the body of Aegisthus?
(c) The farmer.
(d) The chorus.
5. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
2. Orestes fears being tried for what?
3. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
4. Who kills Agamemnon?
5. Who does Orestes say must be repaid for his kindness?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)