|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Electra married to?
(a) A poor farmer.
2. Who does Electra tell her husband the messengers are from?
3. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
(a) A beggar.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A king.
4. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(a) The farmer.
5. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
(d) The Dioscuri.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city-state does Clytemnestra rule?
2. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus he is going to make a sacrifice for?
3. When Orestes returns in the end of Electra, what does he offer his sister to do with what she pleases?
4. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
5. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)