|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Electra, pages 42-66.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Aegisthus want to kill for fear of revenge?
2. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
(a) Lamb, olives, and water.
(b) Lamb, onions, and potatoes.
(c) Lamb, flowers, cheese and wine.
(d) Bull, mead and water.
3. Who becomes Clytemnestra's lover?
4. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
(a) A messenger.
(b) A beggar.
(c) A king.
(d) A farmer.
5. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
(a) Within the city.
(b) On a grave.
(c) By the river.
(d) In the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. By what is Orestes recognized?
2. Who does Electra call unfaithful, attractive to women, but a worthless coward underneath his pretty face?
3. What kind of knife does Orestes ask for to butcher the animal?
4. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
5. Where does Agamemnon go to fight?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)