|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 98-113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says that good character cannot be judged by riches, poverty or courage?
(c) The farmer.
2. Eteocles decrees anyone who buries his brother in Thebes be what?
3. Who kills Agamemnon?
(c) Orestes and Electra.
(d) Clytemnestra and Aegisthus.
4. Who is Antigone's betrothed husband the son of?
(d) The pedagogue.
5. Who does Electra ask to hide the body of Aegisthus?
(b) The chorus.
(d) The farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra say would recognize her brother if he saw him?
2. What does Electra's husband chastise her for doing in the beginning of Electra?
3. What is Aegisthus preparing to offer the goddess Nymphs in Electra?
4. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
5. Who is Laius' son?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)