|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 98-113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many captains does Creon suggest using to ambush the army?
2. What does Orestes ask the old servant once he is discovered?
(a) Whether his fiancee is married.
(b) Whether he has any friends left in Argos.
(c) Whether Aegisthus is dead.
(d) Whether Agamemnon is alive.
3. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
4. What is the scene set before in The Phoenician Women?
(a) A palace.
(b) A funeral pyre.
(c) A fortress.
(d) A farmhouse.
5. How long is Agamemnon gone to war?
(a) Three years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) One year.
(d) Ten years.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
2. Who does Electra explain to her guests the servant is?
3. Orestes fears being tried for what?
4. What is Oedipus awarded for lifting the torment on Thebes?
5. Who says our daily food is a small matter in Electra?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)