|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Phoenician Women, pages 98-113.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orestes pretend to be when he meets his sister?
(a) A king.
(b) A farmer.
(c) A messenger.
(d) A beggar.
2. Who does Creon tell Eteocles has captured an opposing soldier?
3. Who is Clytemnestra's daughter?
4. Who invites the messengers into the cottage?
(a) The farmer.
5. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(b) The farmer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose marriage in Electra has NOT been consummated?
2. The old servant tells Orestes he must kill Aegisthus, but not where?
3. Eteocles decrees anyone who buries his brother in Thebes be what?
4. What food and provisions are brought to Electra for her and her guests?
5. Who recognizes Orestes in the cottage?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)