|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orestes fears being tried for what?
2. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
3. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(b) The farmer.
4. Who is the current ruler of Thebes in The Bacchae?
5. Electra condemns all men who confuse what with power?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eteocles tells Creon that Polyneices will do what?
2. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
3. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
4. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
5. In the Phoenician Women, who does Ares seek revenge against?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)