|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Creon to see Teiresius?
2. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
3. Who kills the dragon that Ares has fathered?
4. Who has been gossiping that Dionysus is NOT the son of Zeus?
(a) Semele's sisters.
(c) Agave's mother.
5. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus he is going to make a sacrifice for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for the opening of The Bacchae?
2. To whom is Antigone planned to wed?
3. Where has Dionysus been traveling to gather followers?
4. Whose death does the chorus sing of in the beginning of The Bacchae?
5. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)