|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus he is going to make a sacrifice for?
2. What is the setting for the opening of The Bacchae?
(a) Apollo's shrine.
(b) A farm house.
(c) A Dionysian altar.
(d) A palace.
3. To whose daughter is Polyneices married?
4. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
(a) To clean meat.
(b) To wash.
(c) To drink.
(d) To give to their maidens.
5. Who is Cadmus' grandson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Electra condemns all men who confuse what with power?
2. In what city-state is The Bacchae set?
3. Who has been gossiping that Dionysus is NOT the son of Zeus?
4. Who delivers the opening speech of exposition in The Bacchae?
5. How many captains does Creon suggest using to ambush the army?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)