|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Antigone planned to wed?
2. In the Phoenician Women, who does Ares seek revenge against?
3. Who adamantly does NOT worship Dionysus in The Bacchae?
4. How does Eteocles suggest they attack the opposing army?
(a) At dusk.
(b) At noon.
(c) At dawn.
(d) At night.
5. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Eteocles ask Creon to speak to of the coming war?
2. How many captains does Creon suggest using to ambush the army?
3. Where does Orestes' party find Aegisthus?
4. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
5. Clytemnestra claim's she only avenged whose death?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)