|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Electra call unfaithful, attractive to women, but a worthless coward underneath his pretty face?
2. How does Eteocles suggest they attack the opposing army?
(a) At noon.
(b) At dusk.
(c) At dawn.
(d) At night.
3. How does Dionysus appear when he enters?
(a) As a bull.
(b) As a god.
(c) As a woman.
(d) As a man.
4. Who is Cadmus' grandson?
5. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Antigone's betrothed husband the son of?
2. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
3. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
4. Who has the greater army in the war in The Phoenician Women?
5. Eteocles tells Creon that Polyneices will do what?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)