|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orestes fears being tried for what?
2. How many captains does Creon suggest using to ambush the army?
3. When Orestes returns, who does Electra praise for his faithful friendship?
(d) The farmer.
4. In what city-state is The Bacchae set?
5. Who is Antigone's betrothed husband the son of?
(b) The pedagogue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
2. To whose daughter is Polyneices married?
3. In the Phoenician Women, who does Ares seek revenge against?
4. Who delivers the opening speech of exposition in The Bacchae?
5. Who does Creon tell Eteocles has captured an opposing soldier?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)