|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Dionysus been traveling to gather followers?
2. Who is the blind prophet in The Phoenician Women?
(c) The pedagogue.
3. Who says to the dead Aegisthus that his marriage was godless and filled with evil?
(d) The farmer.
4. What kind of knife does Orestes ask for to butcher the animal?
5. Who is Dionysus' mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Eteocles decrees anyone who buries his brother in Thebes be what?
2. Who is Antigone's betrothed husband the son of?
3. Whose death does the chorus sing of in the beginning of The Bacchae?
4. Who is killed in sacrifice for the Trojan War?
5. Who appears in the heavens at the end of Electra?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)