|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanies Creon to see Teiresius?
2. Who does Aegisthus beg to protect him and destroy his enemies?
(b) The Nymphs.
3. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
4. What is the notable structure seen in the setting of The Bacchae?
(a) Apollo's altar.
(b) Dionysus' altar.
(c) A smoking tomb.
(d) A statue.
5. Who has the greater army in the war in The Phoenician Women?
(a) The Trojans.
(b) The Argives.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Dionysus appear when he enters?
2. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
3. Who does Creon tell Eteocles has captured an opposing soldier?
4. Who has Agamemnon brought back as a concubine from the war?
5. In what city-state is The Bacchae set?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)