|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Electra condemns all men who confuse what with power?
2. Orestes tells Electra that he's having second thoughts about killing whom?
3. Who makes up the chorus in The Bacchae?
(a) The Argive Bacchae.
(b) The Armenian Bacchae.
(c) The Asian Bacchae.
(d) The Trojan Bacchae.
4. What does Aegisthus throw on the altar when with Orestes?
5. Who does Teiresius say must die to save Thebes?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Electra call unfaithful, attractive to women, but a worthless coward underneath his pretty face?
2. What kind of knife does Orestes ask for to butcher the animal?
3. How many gates surround Thebes?
4. In what city-state is The Bacchae set?
5. Who is Cadmus' grandson?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)