|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Electra condemns all men who confuse what with power?
2. To whom is Antigone planned to wed?
3. What is the notable structure seen in the setting of The Bacchae?
(a) Dionysus' altar.
(b) A statue.
(c) A smoking tomb.
(d) Apollo's altar.
4. Who is the founder of Thebes?
5. Who comes to inform Electra of the success of Orestes' deed?
(b) Orestes' servant.
(c) Agamemnon's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Dionysus done to the women of Thebes?
2. In the Phoenician Women, who does Ares seek revenge against?
3. Who does Orestes tell Aegisthus that he and his party are?
4. Who does Electra ask to hide the body of Aegisthus?
5. For what does Aegisthus offer Orestes party water?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)