One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Bacchae, pages 155-179.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Electra condemns all men who are what to their wives?
2. Who is the blind prophet in The Phoenician Women?
(c) The pedagogue.
3. Who is Antigone's betrothed husband the son of?
(b) The pedagogue.
4. Whose death does the chorus sing of in the beginning of The Bacchae?
5. When Orestes returns in the end of Electra, what does he offer his sister to do with what she pleases?
(a) The knife he used.
(b) Aegisthus' corpse.
(c) Clytemnestra's corpse.
(d) Pylades' corpse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the notable structure seen in the setting of The Bacchae?
2. Where does Orestes' party find Aegisthus?
3. What kind of blade does Orestes use to skin the animal with Aegisthus?
4. Who is Pentheus' mother?
5. In the Phoenician Women, who does Ares seek revenge against?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)