|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Vladimir Lensky surprised by when he goes to visit Olga before the duel?
(a) That she clearly still loves him.
(b) That she doesn't think anything has happened.
(c) She is happy and carefree.
(d) All of the above.
2. When Tatyana returns and spends time in Eugene Onegin's house, what does she do?
(a) Spending time getting to know Eugene Onegin through his books.
(b) All the above.
(c) Looks for clues about where he has gone and when he might return.
(d) Takes naps on Eugene Onegin's bed.
3. What was Eugene Onegin's reaction to Tatyana's letter?
(a) He considered making her his next conquest.
(b) He laughed at it, thinking her simple.
(c) He was uncomfortable with the innapropriateness of it.
(d) He was moved for a moment to passion.
4. Who calls on Eugene Onegin the morning after the name day celebration?
(d) Vladimir Lensky.
5. Which of the following best characterizes the presence of the narrator in the story EUGENE ONEGIN?
(a) Present and convivial.
(b) Pivotal and active.
(c) Cold and distraught.
(d) Distant and preachy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eugene find when he reaches his uncle's estate in the country?
2. What advice does the narrator give to the reader about Russian balls?
3. How does Tatyana imagine herself and Eugene Onegin?
4. For what reason does Tatyana first go to Eugene Onegin's estate after he has gone?
5. Who, according to the narrator, does Vladimir Lensky's tombstone still cause to tear up?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)