|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is likely to have happened after the name day celebration had Zaretsky not intervened?
(a) The whole affair might have blown over without a duel after emotions cooled.
(b) The duel would not have been executed correctly according to tradition.
(c) Vladimir Lensky would have confronted Olga before Eugene Onegin.
(d) Vladimir Lensky may have gone to murder Eugene that night.
2. Between Tatyana and Olga, what does the narrator make clear?
(a) Tatyana and Olga as opposites.
(b) All of the above.
(c) Tatyana as his clear favorite.
(d) Olga, and not Tatyana, as being like her mother.
3. Which of the following does Eugene tell Tatyana in response to her letter?
(a) He is not worthy of her virtues.
(b) He would be an angry, sullen, coldly jealous husband.
(c) He would cease to love her with time.
(d) All of the above.
4. What does Vladimir Lensky write poetry about?
(c) The injustice of the political system.
(d) The power of thought.
5. Who does the narrator say is the best person to depend on for love and trust?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vladimir Lensky adore most about Olga?
2. Where was Vladimir Lensky buried?
3. What does the narrator mourn after describing Vladimir Lensky's death?
4. Which of the following does Eugene tell Tatyana in response to her letter?
5. What did Eugene Onegin do that angered his new neighbors in the countryside?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)