|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who calls on Eugene Onegin the morning after the name day celebration?
(c) Vladimir Lensky.
2. After meeting with Olga after the name day celebration, what does Vladimir Lensky decide?
(a) Eugene is the untrustworthy one and he must protect Olga from him.
(b) Everything between Olga and Eugene was innocent.
(c) He should not have challenged Eugene to a duel.
(d) Olga is naturally disloyal.
3. What happens after Eugene Onegin is done responding to Tatyana's letter?
(a) None of the above.
(b) She bursts into tears and runs away.
(c) He offers her his arm and they return to the house.
(d) He turns and coldly marches off, leaving her alone in the garden.
4. Which of the following set of characters was developed as a literary foil for each other?
(a) Eugene Onegin and Olga.
(b) Olga and Vladimir Lensky.
(c) Tatyana and Vladimir Lensky.
(d) Olga and Tatyana.
5. What was the state of Vladimir and Olga's marriage at the time of the celebration?
(a) It was delayed until further notice depending on Tatyana's health.
(b) None of the above.
(c) They were still enjoying newlywed bliss.
(d) It was two weeks away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator see Eugene Onegin's inability to be moved by love?
2. What caused Tatyana's mother great sadness in her youth?
3. Why doesn't Eugene Onegin want to go to Tatyana's name day celebration?
4. What does the note from Vladimir Lensky to Eugene Onegin the day after the name day celebration contain?
5. How does Eugene Onegin spend his time before the duel?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)