|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Odgar in love with?
2. Where are Wesley and Harry trying to get to at the end of "The Tradesman's Return"?
3. What nickname does Robert have for Helena?
4. What does Harry own?
(a) A boat.
(b) A bar.
(c) A house.
(d) A restaurant.
5. What does the narrator of "Black Ass at the Cross Roads" do at the end of the day?
(a) Wash off the blood and enjoy his spoils.
(b) Be with any woman that will have him.
(c) Try to sleep amidst the sounds of bombs.
(d) Get drunk in a bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Harry live?
2. What does Nick do with the girl Odgar is in love with?
3. Who pays the matador's bills while he is out of the country?
4. Who is Nick driving with in "Fathers and Sons"?
5. What is the man in the restaurant spraying the people with in "The Butterfly and the Tank"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Al ask Edwin the night before he heads off to battle?
2. What makes Stevie's father disappointed in him?
3. What does Jimmy witness on "The Train Trip"?
4. What is Nick good at doing with women?
5. Why does the man in "Get a Seeing-Eyed Dog" ask his wife to leave him?
6. How does Mr. Wheeler keep contact with his son, and how do Stevie's doctor's feel about his progress in the mental institution?
7. What happens to the man spraying cologne in "The Butterfly and the Tank"?
8. What does the job that the narrator holds entail in "Black Ass at the Cross Roads"?
9. What does Nick think about while he is driving with his son?
10. What happens to the faithful bull when he is set out to breed?
This section contains 659 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)