Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Nick's girlfriend on the 4th of July?
2. What does the bartender compliment the young man on in "A Sea Change"?
(a) His patience.
(b) His clothes.
(c) His tan.
(d) His girlfriend.
3. Where does "After the Storm" take place?
(a) Key West.
4. What occupation does Zurito have?
(c) Talent Agent.
5. How old is Mr. Elliot when he gets married?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peduzzi take an American couple out to do?
2. Where does Jim make love to Liz?
3. Who is an American woman taking a bird to?
4. What important question does a major have for an orderly?
5. Why is Francis Adolph crazy?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Blindy blinded?
2. How does Nick feel about his life in 'Big Two-Hearted River'?
3. How do Bill and Nick feel about Nick's ended relationship with Marjorie?
4. Why does the patient want to be castrated, and what happens to him?
5. What are the two prostitutes in "The Light of the World" arguing about?
6. What is Nick doing when he meets Adolph Francis and Bugs?
7. What happens to the faithful bull when he is set out to breed?
8. How does the narrator of "A Natural History of the Dead" wish to present his information about death?
9. What does the job that the narrator holds entail in "Black Ass at the Cross Roads"?
10. What do Dr. Adams and Dick argue about?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)