|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through "Fathers and Sons" | "One Trip Across".
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Campbell doing when he is caught by Frank?
(a) Doing drugs.
(c) Laundering money.
2. What day does the man who recently asked Dr. Wilcox for help bleed to death?
(a) Valentine's Day.
3. Who is in power while Guy is traveling through Italy?
4. What does the narrator find after the first storm?
(a) A dead body.
(b) A locked chest.
(c) An abandoned bar.
(d) A luxury yacht.
5. How is the narrator in "A Day's Wait" related to the boy?
(a) The boy is his grandson.
(b) The boy is his brother.
(c) The boy is his nephew.
(d) The boy is his son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the women in Smyrna clinging to?
2. What occupation does Zurito have?
3. How high is the little boy's temperature in "A Day's Wait"?
4. Where does the woman's husband in "One Reader Writes" serve for 3 years?
5. How long has the woman in the Indian camp been in labor when the doctor is brought in?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)