"The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber" | "The Capital of the World" | "The Snows of Kilimanjaro"
1. Where is Francis Macomber when he dies?
2. Who kills Francis Macomber?
(a) His safari guide.
(b) A train engineer.
(c) A German soldier.
(d) His wife.
3. What kind of people stay at the Luarca hotel?
(b) Wealthy tourists.
4. What is Paco doing when he dies?
(d) Pretending to bullfight.
5. What is Harry dying from?
(a) A broken back.
(c) A gangrenous wound.
(d) Yellow fever.
6. What does Harry dream about before he dies?
(a) Flying over Mt. Kilimanjaro.
(b) Being with his mother again.
(c) Fighting with the bulls.
(d) Watching his daughter get married.
"Old Man at the Bridge" | "Up in Michigan" | "On the Quai at Smyrna"
7. What is the old man at the bridge hiding from?
(a) His nurse.
(b) The Fascist army.
(c) The police.
(d) A dog.
8. How old is the old man at the bridge?
9. What occupation does Jim have?
10. Where does Jim make love to Liz?
(a) In the woods.
(b) In an alley.
(c) At his house.
(d) In a warehouse.
This section contains 3,326 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)