1. Where is Francis Macomber when he dies?
2. Who kills Francis Macomber?
(a) A German soldier.
(b) His wife.
(c) His safari guide.
(d) A train engineer.
3. What kind of people stay at the Luarca hotel?
(b) Wealthy tourists.
4. What is Paco doing when he dies?
(d) Pretending to bullfight.
5. What is Harry dying from?
(b) Yellow fever.
(c) A gangrenous wound.
(d) A broken back.
6. What does Harry dream about before he dies?
(a) Watching his daughter get married.
(b) Flying over Mt. Kilimanjaro.
(c) Being with his mother again.
(d) Fighting with the bulls.
7. What is the old man at the bridge hiding from?
(a) His nurse.
(b) A dog.
(c) The Fascist army.
(d) The police.
8. How old is the old man at the bridge?
9. What occupation does Jim have?
10. Where does Jim make love to Liz?
(a) In a warehouse.
(b) In the woods.
(c) In an alley.
(d) At his house.
This section contains 3,326 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)