"The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber" | "The Capital of the World" | "The Snows of Kilimanjaro"
1. Where is Francis Macomber when he dies?
2. Who kills Francis Macomber?
(a) A train engineer.
(b) His wife.
(c) His safari guide.
(d) A German soldier.
3. What kind of people stay at the Luarca hotel?
(d) Wealthy tourists.
4. What is Paco doing when he dies?
(d) Pretending to bullfight.
5. What is Harry dying from?
(b) A gangrenous wound.
(c) Yellow fever.
(d) A broken back.
6. What does Harry dream about before he dies?
(a) Watching his daughter get married.
(b) Fighting with the bulls.
(c) Being with his mother again.
(d) Flying over Mt. Kilimanjaro.
"Old Man at the Bridge" | "Up in Michigan" | "On the Quai at Smyrna"
7. What is the old man at the bridge hiding from?
(a) The Fascist army.
(b) His nurse.
(c) A dog.
(d) The police.
8. How old is the old man at the bridge?
9. What occupation does Jim have?
10. Where does Jim make love to Liz?
(a) In a warehouse.
(b) In the woods.
(c) At his house.
(d) In an alley.
This section contains 3,326 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)