"The Short Happy Life of Francis Macomber" | "The Capital of the World" | "The Snows of Kilimanjaro"
• The Macombers are a couple with a bad relationship who are on an African Safari. Francis wounds a lion one day, but is too afraid to kill it and is mocked for his cowardice.
• The next day, Francis shoots and kills a buffalo and gains a lot of confidence in himself. His wife shoots him in the back of the head, claiming she was trying to shoot a buffalo.
• Paco works at a hotel where bullfighters stay and has always wanted to be a bullfighter. A dish washer at the hotel holds some knives and pretends to be a bull.
• Paco plays a game with him pretending to bullfight when he is stabbed by one of the knives. He dies while waiting for the ambulance to come.
• While Harry is dying of...
This section contains 4,000 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)