1. Who/What flies through space on four giant elephants atop a massive star turtle?
2. What is the name of the wizard who comes to ask about the blacksmith's eighth son?
3. What can the eighth son of an eighth son become?
4. What does the visiting wizard at the beginning of the book see before he dies?
That the newborn is a girl.
5. What does Granny Weatherwax think should be burned because female wizards are not right?
6. When Granny and Smith bury the wizard in the family orchard, what grows in his place?
An apple tree.
This section contains 4,643 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)