Equal Rites, pgs. 1-33
• Discworld is a planet full of magic and sex flying through space on four giant elephants atop a massive star turtle.
• A wizard called Drum Billet comes to the village of Bad Ass to find the blacksmith's eighth son.
• The eighth son of an eighth son is destined to be a wizard.
• However, the blacksmith's eighth child is a girl.
• Drum Billet dies of shock and the Smith family buries him in the family orchard.
• He turns into a giant apple tree that the young girl Esk loves to climb.
• Esk acts differently from her siblings.
• Her brothers Cern and Gulta take her to the witch's house.
• The witch is missing so the boys go in search of her while Esk waits.
• Esk gets afraid when she hears sounds and runs into the woods that are full of wolves.
• Granny, the witch, cannot find...
This section contains 1,992 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)