Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
2. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
3. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
4. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
5. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
How does Orton portray "family" in Entertaining Mr. Sloane? What do you think his intention is behind this portrayal?
How does Entertaining Mr. Sloane cross the barriers of taboo regarding homosexuality? How does the play portray homosexuals without using explicit terms like "gay" or "homosexual"?
Describe how "humanity" and "virtue" are portrayed in Entertaining Mr. Sloane. Is this a hopeful or a negative view? What in the text supports this viewpoint? How do you feel about it?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)