Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
2. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
3. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
4. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
5. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
Essay Topic 1
Does Joe Orton employ a standard "well-made-play" format in Entertaining Mr. Sloane? Describe the plot line for the play.
Essay Topic 2
Joe Orton's work is known for its dark comedy, macabre subjects, and farcical nature. Describe these terms and how they apply to Entertaining Mr. Sloane.
Essay Topic 3
Why is Kath concerned about her reputation? What is said in regards to this--by Kath, by Ed, by Kemp and by Sloane? What is the hypocrisy of the situation?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)