Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
2. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
3. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
4. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
5. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
How does Sloane "fit in" with his new home and the surrounding characters? How do you react if you enter the world of this play? Do you empathize with any of the characters? Why? Why not?
Describe how "humanity" and "virtue" are portrayed in Entertaining Mr. Sloane. Is this a hopeful or a negative view? What in the text supports this viewpoint? How do you feel about it?
Does Entertaining Mr. Sloane carry through the test of time? Is it dated? Does this play have the same effect if produced today as it does originally? Why? Why not?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)