|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
2. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
3. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
4. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
5. Where is Tommy's photograph?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Entertaining Mr. Sloane challenge the status quo of British society? How does it challenge sexuality?
Essay Topic 2
Does Entertaining Mr. Sloane carry through the test of time? Is it dated? Does this play have the same effect if produced today as it does originally? Why? Why not?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the character of Sloane as an antihero. How does he manipulate others to achieve his desires? Does he extol any virtues? What happens if Sloane never arrives?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)