|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He leaves her because he doesn't love her.
(c) He wants their sister.
(d) He makes her do it.
2. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
(a) Someone is here to see Ed.
(b) Someone is here to see Kemp.
(c) Someone has hit the car.
(d) Someone is here to see Kath.
3. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His drinking.
(b) His job.
(c) His church.
(d) His upbringing.
4. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
5. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(a) A womanchaser.
(c) A drunk.
Short Answer Questions
1. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
2. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
3. Who is compared to a washing machine in the play?
4. What does Ed notice about the car?
5. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)