|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
2. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
(d) An insane asylum.
3. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
(a) His parents.
(b) His church.
(d) Her father.
4. What is Ed's mate's name?
5. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
2. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
3. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
4. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
5. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)