|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) The papers Ed asks him to sign.
(d) A knife.
2. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
(b) His church.
(c) Her father.
(d) His parents.
3. What does Kemp say he's expecting a delivery of?
(a) A telegraph.
(b) A gnome.
(c) A damson tree.
(d) His pills.
4. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) Kath kills him.
(b) He dies of a stroke.
(c) Ed kills him.
(d) Sloane kills him.
5. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
2. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
3. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
4. Who is compared to a washing machine in the play?
5. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)