|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
(a) At a library.
(b) By a cemetery.
(c) In church.
(d) At a park.
2. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
3. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Kill his father.
(c) Pay his rent.
(d) Marry his sister.
4. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
(a) Photograph him.
(b) Arrest him.
(c) Break his arm.
(d) Kiss him.
5. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(b) Three mates.
(d) A date.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed notice about the car?
2. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
3. What is Ed the possessor of?
4. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
5. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)