|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His watch.
(b) His books.
(c) His ring.
(d) His locket.
2. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
(a) His church.
(c) Her father.
(d) His parents.
3. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(b) A womanchaser.
(c) A drunk.
4. What does Ed notice about the car?
(a) The tires are muddy.
(b) The seats are moved.
(c) The oil is black.
(d) The gas is low.
5. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) To give him permission to marry.
(b) To get him to sign papers.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To ask for money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
2. What is Ed the possessor of?
3. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
4. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
5. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)