|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
(d) An insane asylum.
2. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
(a) A sow.
(b) A bird.
(c) A horse.
(d) A donkey.
3. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) Sloane kills him.
(b) Kath kills him.
(c) He dies of a stroke.
(d) Ed kills him.
4. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
(a) Goes to the shore.
(b) Knocks on his door.
(c) Uses the car.
(d) Borrows his suit.
5. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
(a) Harry Thorpe.
(b) William Smith.
(c) Ed Benton.
(d) Jacob Wellesly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
2. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
3. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
4. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
5. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)