|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
(a) Damaging his property.
(b) Running away.
(c) Coming on to him.
(d) Robbing him.
2. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) Ed kills him.
(b) He dies of a stroke.
(c) Sloane kills him.
(d) Kath kills him.
3. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
4. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
(a) Pay his rent.
(b) Kill his father.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Marry his sister.
5. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
(a) His sister.
(b) Losing his mate.
(c) Losing his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
2. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
3. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
4. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
5. How does Kemp say they "identify" Sloane?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)