|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(b) A womanchaser.
(d) A drunk.
2. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
(a) You send Tommy away.
(b) You leave for the war.
(c) You take my real baby.
(d) My baby dies.
3. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
4. Where does Ed live?
(b) In a yacht.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A castle.
5. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
(a) Someone is here to see Ed.
(b) Someone is here to see Kemp.
(c) Someone is here to see Kath.
(d) Someone has hit the car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
2. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
3. Who does Kemp say "first spotted it" about Kath?
4. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
5. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)