|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
(a) His sister.
(b) Losing his mate.
(d) Losing his father.
2. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
(a) Steal it.
(b) Keep it.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Hide it.
3. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(a) His hat.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His pills.
4. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A vacation.
(b) A ring.
(c) A raise.
(d) A loan.
5. What does Kath reveal to Sloane in Act Two?
(a) She's pregnant.
(b) She's infertile.
(c) She's leaving.
(d) She's married.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Sloane say the lipstick belongs to that Ed finds in his car?
2. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
3. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
4. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
5. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)