|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His books.
(b) His watch.
(c) His locket.
(d) His ring.
2. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(a) His pills.
(b) His hat.
(d) His gloves.
3. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Steal it.
(c) Keep it.
(d) Hide it.
4. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
(b) Losing his mate.
(c) Losing his father.
(d) His sister.
5. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ed the possessor of?
2. What is Ed's mate's name?
3. To whom is the line spoken, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
4. Where is Tommy's photograph?
5. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)