|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
2. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
(a) You send Tommy away.
(b) My baby dies.
(c) You leave for the war.
(d) You take my real baby.
3. What does Kath say she's "going to have" to Kemp in Act Two?
(b) A baby.
(c) A bath.
(d) A fit.
4. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
(a) He wants their sister.
(b) He leaves her because he doesn't love her.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He makes her do it.
5. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
2. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
3. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
4. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
5. Where is Tommy's photograph?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)