|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His church.
(b) His job.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His upbringing.
2. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
(a) Someone is here to see Ed.
(b) Someone has hit the car.
(c) Someone is here to see Kath.
(d) Someone is here to see Kemp.
3. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Her father is ill.
(b) Sloane tells her he doesn't love her.
(c) Her brother isn't home yet.
(d) A woman gives her number to Sloane.
4. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
(b) A foreigner.
5. Who is compared to a washing machine in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is the line spoken, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
2. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
3. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
4. What does Ed notice about the car?
5. How does Kemp say they "identify" Sloane?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)