|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is "false" about Kath's appearance?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her breasts.
(d) Her eyes.
2. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His church.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His job.
3. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
(a) Steal it.
(b) Hide it.
(c) Keep it.
(d) Burn it.
4. Who is compared to a washing machine in the play?
5. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
(a) The papers Ed asks him to sign.
(c) A knife.
(d) A birth certificate.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
2. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
3. To whom is the line spoken, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
4. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
5. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)