|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
(a) His walking stick.
(b) His gun.
(c) His tea.
(d) His bandage.
2. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
(a) Borrows his suit.
(b) Goes to the shore.
(c) Knocks on his door.
(d) Uses the car.
3. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Her father is ill.
(b) Sloane tells her he doesn't love her.
(c) A woman gives her number to Sloane.
(d) Her brother isn't home yet.
4. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
(a) Break his arm.
(b) Arrest him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Photograph him.
5. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His job.
(b) His church.
(c) His upbringing.
(d) His drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
2. What does Kath reveal to Sloane in Act Two?
3. Who does Kemp say "first spotted it" about Kath?
4. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
5. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)