Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
(a) It's a wrong number.
(b) He's expecting a guest.
(c) It's a postal delivery.
(d) There's no one there.
2. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His job.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His church.
3. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(c) A womanchaser.
(d) A drunk.
4. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A ring.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A loan.
(d) A raise.
5. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
(b) An insane asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
2. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
3. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
4. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
5. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)