|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A car.
(b) A ring.
(c) A wooly.
(d) A baby.
2. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
(a) Steal it.
(b) Hide it.
(c) Keep it.
(d) Burn it.
3. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(a) Three mates.
(c) A date.
4. Who is compared to a washing machine in the play?
5. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) A knife.
(c) The papers Ed asks him to sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
2. To whom does Sloane say the lipstick belongs to that Ed finds in his car?
3. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
4. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
5. What is "false" about Kath's appearance?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)