|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
(a) A month.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His locket.
(b) His books.
(c) His ring.
(d) His watch.
3. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
(a) Someone is here to see Kemp.
(b) Someone is here to see Ed.
(c) Someone is here to see Kath.
(d) Someone has hit the car.
4. What is "false" about Kath's appearance?
(a) Her eyes.
(b) Her breasts.
(c) Her teeth.
(d) Her hair.
5. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) A woman gives her number to Sloane.
(b) Sloane tells her he doesn't love her.
(c) Her brother isn't home yet.
(d) Her father is ill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
2. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
3. What does Kath ask if she can call Sloane in Act Two?
4. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
5. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)