|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His locket.
(b) His books.
(c) His watch.
(d) His ring.
2. Who is compared to a washing machine in the play?
3. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
(a) Ed Benton.
(b) William Smith.
(c) Harry Thorpe.
(d) Jacob Wellesly.
4. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
(a) A concussion.
(b) A bad heart.
(c) He is diabetic.
(d) He slips and falls.
5. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
(a) Robbing him.
(b) Damaging his property.
(c) Coming on to him.
(d) Running away.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
2. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
3. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
4. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
5. To whom is the line spoken, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)