|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A baby.
(b) A wooly.
(c) A ring.
(d) A car.
2. What does Ed notice about the car?
(a) The oil is black.
(b) The tires are muddy.
(c) The seats are moved.
(d) The gas is low.
3. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
(a) To inquire about her lost son.
(b) To research Sloane's history.
(c) So see about a birth certificate.
(d) So see about a marriage certificate.
4. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
(a) To bring Ed's papers.
(b) To speak with Ed.
(c) To speak with Kath.
(d) To speak with Sloane.
5. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
(a) Ed Benton.
(b) William Smith.
(c) Harry Thorpe.
(d) Jacob Wellesly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
2. What does Kath ask if she can call Sloane in Act Two?
3. What is Ed the possessor of?
4. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
5. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)