|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
(a) You send Tommy away.
(b) You take my real baby.
(c) You leave for the war.
(d) My baby dies.
2. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
3. How does Kemp say they "identify" Sloane?
(d) Telephone records.
4. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) An island.
(d) Two bank accounts.
5. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His upbringing.
(b) His drinking.
(c) His job.
(d) His church.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Tommy's photograph?
2. Where does Ed live?
3. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
4. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
5. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)