|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kemp say they "identify" Sloane?
(b) Telephone records.
2. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His ring.
(b) His books.
(c) His watch.
(d) His locket.
3. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) To give him permission to marry.
(b) To get him to sign papers.
(c) To ask for money.
(d) To kill him.
4. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) One day.
(d) Several months.
5. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
2. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
3. What does Kemp say he's expecting a delivery of?
4. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
5. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)