|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Kemp say they "identify" Sloane?
(b) Telephone records.
2. Who is compared to a washing machine in the play?
3. What is "false" about Kath's appearance?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her breasts.
4. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
(a) Losing his father.
(c) His sister.
(d) Losing his mate.
5. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
(a) Several months.
(b) One year.
(c) One day.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
2. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
3. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
4. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
5. Where does Ed live?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)