|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) A woman gives her number to Sloane.
(b) Her brother isn't home yet.
(c) Sloane tells her he doesn't love her.
(d) Her father is ill.
2. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His locket.
(b) His watch.
(c) His books.
(d) His ring.
3. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
(a) His walking stick.
(b) His bandage.
(c) His gun.
(d) His tea.
4. What does Kath say she's "going to have" to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) A baby.
(c) A fit.
(d) A bath.
5. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A ring.
(b) A raise.
(c) A loan.
(d) A vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
2. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
3. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
4. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
5. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)