|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
(a) He wants their sister.
(b) He makes her do it.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He leaves her because he doesn't love her.
2. To whom is the line spoken, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
3. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
(a) A foreigner.
4. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
(a) One day.
(b) One week.
(c) Several months.
(d) One year.
5. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Marry his sister.
(c) Pay his rent.
(d) Kill his father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
2. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
3. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
4. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
5. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)