|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
(a) Spending money behind his back.
(b) Taking the car for a ride.
(c) Keeping Sloane from his job.
(d) Taking ill care of their father.
2. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
3. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(a) Three mates.
(c) A date.
4. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A ring.
(b) A wooly.
(c) A baby.
(d) A car.
5. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) The papers Ed asks him to sign.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
2. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
3. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
4. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
5. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)