|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
(d) A foreigner.
2. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
(a) Coming on to him.
(b) Robbing him.
(c) Running away.
(d) Damaging his property.
3. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) He dies of a stroke.
(b) Kath kills him.
(c) Ed kills him.
(d) Sloane kills him.
4. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
5. Who does Kemp say "first spotted it" about Kath?
(b) The postman.
(c) The shop woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
2. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
3. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
4. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
5. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)