|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
(a) By a cemetery.
(b) At a library.
(c) In church.
(d) At a park.
2. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Leather trousers and boots.
(b) A butler uniform.
(c) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) A maid's outfit.
3. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A ring.
(b) A wooly.
(c) A baby.
(d) A car.
4. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
5. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His books.
(b) His locket.
(c) His ring.
(d) His watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
2. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
3. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
4. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
5. Where is Tommy's photograph?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)