|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
2. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
3. Which character says, "You've seen the milkman before. That's no cause to throw the shears at him"?
4. Where does Sloane ask if he meets Kemp before?
(a) City hall.
(b) A school.
(c) A photography studio.
(d) The pub at the end of the road.
5. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
(a) At church.
(b) The pub.
(c) The library.
(d) At the shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath ask Sloane to do before bandaging him?
2. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
3. What is Kemp's reply when Kath says Sloane stays with them?
4. What does Kemp say happens to his former boss?
5. What is Kemp's boss' profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How can Ed and Kath be compared to Richard Halliwell?
2. How is this play similar to Theatre of the Absurd?
3. What comments does Kemp say that lead to the presumption that he is bigoted? How do the others respond?
4. What is Ed's response upon meeting Sloane? What does he ask him about?
5. How is Sloane comparable to Orton the playwright?
6. What is Sloane's reasoning behind the death of Kemp?
7. At which point in Act Three does Sloane panic completely, given his circumstances?
8. How does Kath reveal that she is pregnant? How does she feel about the situation?
9. What does Sloane tell Kath when she asks him about striking Kemp? What is her reply?
10. Why does Sloane tell Kemp someone is at the door to see him in Act Two? What is Kemp's reply?
This section contains 852 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)