Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
b) The bellhop.
2. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
a) He slips and falls.
b) A bad heart.
c) He is diabetic.
d) A concussion.
3. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
4. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
a) You take my real baby.
b) My baby dies.
c) You leave for the war.
d) You send Tommy away.
5. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I...
This section contains 1,096 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)