Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
(a) Burberry Flats.
(b) Johnston Fuller.
(c) Hilary's Crescent.
(d) Windham Earl.
2. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
(a) At the shop.
(b) At church.
(c) The pub.
(d) The library.
3. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
4. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
(a) Eaton Retirement Home.
(b) Westwood Insanatorium.
(c) Colney Hatch.
(d) Colony River.
5. What compliment does Kath remark on with Sloane in Act One?
(a) He has delicate skin.
(b) He has nice thick hair.
(c) He has beautiful eyes.
(d) He has a manly body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath go to do in Act One, leaving Sloane and Kemp alone?
2. What does Kemp say happens to his former boss?
3. Whom does Kath say that Sloane is almost the same age as?
4. What does Sloane find between the sofa cushions?
5. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kemp say his boss does? What is his position?
2. What is Sloane's "threat" used to get what he wants? How do the characters respond to it?
3. Where is the play set? What is the house like? Where is it?
4. How does Sloane remember his parents? Why does he feel as he does?
5. What are the macabre elements of Entertaining Mr. Sloane?
6. How old is the character of Kath? What is her age in relation to the other characters? How old does she act?
7. At which point in Act Three does Sloane lose the upper hand?
8. How does Sloane's attitude change between Act One and Act Two?
9. What clues lead Ed to suspect Sloane of taking the car out?
10. How does Kath reveal that she is pregnant? How does she feel about the situation?
This section contains 800 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)