|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her mother.
2. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
(c) Sleeping pills.
3. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
4. How old is Sloane?
5. Whom does Kemp say can be a help with the situation with the neighborhood?
(a) His father.
(b) His brother.
(c) His boss.
(d) His landlord.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kemp's reply when Kath says Sloane stays with them?
2. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
3. What does Kath bring out to show Sloane at the end of Act One?
4. What does Kath change into for the end of Act One?
5. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ed do to Kath to convince her she is warped in her view of herself? What does he say to her?
2. How does Sloane's attitude change between Act One and Act Two?
3. Why does Ed tell Kath that Kemp is going to be all right?
4. What is a "double entendre?" Give an example from the play.
5. What happens 20 years ago between Ed and Kemp? What is their relationship now because of it?
6. What does Sloane do to Kemp at the end of Act Two? How?
7. Why does Kath become upset early in Act Two? How does she show this? What is Sloane's response?
8. How old is the character of Kath? What is her age in relation to the other characters? How old does she act?
9. What clues lead Ed to suspect Sloane of taking the car out?
10. How is Sloane comparable to Orton the playwright?
This section contains 828 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)