|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What habit does Ed have?
(c) Speaking in the third person.
(d) Tapping his fingers.
2. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
(a) Windham Earl.
(b) Burberry Flats.
(c) Johnston Fuller.
(d) Hilary's Crescent.
3. Where does Sloane invite Kath to go with him in Act One?
(a) To go to the corner pub.
(b) To go to the seashore.
(c) To go to London.
(d) To visit his parents' grave.
4. What is Kemp's boss' profession?
5. Who says they pay for Sloane's rent?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
2. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
3. How many children does Kemp have?
4. How long is Kath actually married?
5. What is located next to the house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Kemp attempt to tell Ed about Sloane? What does he show him as proof?
2. Where is the play set? What is the house like? Where is it?
3. How does Kemp respond to Sloane's story of the happenings with Kemp's boss?
4. What excuses does Sloane provide to Ed for his interactions with Kath?
5. Why does Kath become upset early in Act Two? How does she show this? What is Sloane's response?
6. How is Sloane comparable to Orton the playwright?
7. How can Ed and Kath be compared to Richard Halliwell?
8. What does Kemp say his boss does? What is his position?
9. What does Ed tell Sloane he has to do regarding Kemp's death? What is Sloane's response?
10. What is Ed's response upon meeting Sloane? What does he ask him about?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)