|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
2. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
(b) A knife.
(c) The papers Ed asks him to sign.
(d) A birth certificate.
3. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
(a) His gun.
(b) His tea.
(c) His bandage.
(d) His walking stick.
4. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
5. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
(a) Taking ill care of their father.
(b) Spending money behind his back.
(c) Keeping Sloane from his job.
(d) Taking the car for a ride.
6. What does Kemp say he's expecting a delivery of?
(a) A telegraph.
(b) His pills.
(c) A gnome.
(d) A damson tree.
7. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
(a) So see about a birth certificate.
(b) So see about a marriage certificate.
(c) To research Sloane's history.
(d) To inquire about her lost son.
8. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His upbringing.
(b) His job.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His church.
9. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
(a) A horse.
(b) A bird.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A sow.
10. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) Sloane kills him.
(b) Kath kills him.
(c) Ed kills him.
(d) He dies of a stroke.
11. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
(a) Knocks on his door.
(b) Borrows his suit.
(c) Uses the car.
(d) Goes to the shore.
12. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
(a) His church.
(c) His parents.
(d) Her father.
13. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
14. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A loan.
(b) A raise.
(c) A ring.
(d) A vacation.
15. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) Two bank accounts.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A mansion.
(d) An island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
2. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
3. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
4. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
5. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)