|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He leaves her because he doesn't love her.
(c) He makes her do it.
(d) He wants their sister.
2. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(b) His hat.
(c) His pills.
(d) His gloves.
3. To whom does Sloane say the lipstick belongs to that Ed finds in his car?
(b) Doolan's wife.
(d) A prostitute.
4. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(b) A date.
(c) Three mates.
5. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
6. What is "false" about Kath's appearance?
(a) Her teeth.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her hair.
(d) Her breasts.
7. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) Two bank accounts.
(d) An island.
8. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) Kath kills him.
(b) Sloane kills him.
(c) Ed kills him.
(d) He dies of a stroke.
9. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
(a) Photograph him.
(b) Arrest him.
(c) Break his arm.
(d) Kiss him.
10. Where does Ed live?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A castle.
(c) In a yacht.
11. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
12. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His watch.
(b) His ring.
(c) His locket.
(d) His books.
13. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
14. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
(a) Kill his father.
(b) Pay his rent.
(c) Move in with him.
(d) Marry his sister.
15. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
(a) So see about a birth certificate.
(b) To inquire about her lost son.
(c) So see about a marriage certificate.
(d) To research Sloane's history.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
2. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
3. What does Ed frequently refer to women as?
4. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
5. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)