|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
(a) William Smith.
(b) Jacob Wellesly.
(c) Ed Benton.
(d) Harry Thorpe.
2. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
(a) Pay his rent.
(b) Kill his father.
(c) Marry his sister.
(d) Move in with him.
3. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) Two bank accounts.
(c) An island.
(d) A mansion.
4. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
(a) A horse.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A bird.
(d) A sow.
5. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(b) A drunk.
(c) A womanchaser.
6. What is Ed's mate's name?
7. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
(a) Running away.
(b) Robbing him.
(c) Coming on to him.
(d) Damaging his property.
8. Who does Kemp say "first spotted it" about Kath?
(a) The shop woman.
(d) The postman.
9. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He makes her do it.
(c) He leaves her because he doesn't love her.
(d) He wants their sister.
10. What does Kath ask if she can call Sloane in Act Two?
11. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
(a) Someone is here to see Kemp.
(b) Someone has hit the car.
(c) Someone is here to see Ed.
(d) Someone is here to see Kath.
12. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
(a) Six months.
(b) A month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One year.
13. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
(a) He is diabetic.
(b) He slips and falls.
(c) A bad heart.
(d) A concussion.
14. To whom does Sloane say the lipstick belongs to that Ed finds in his car?
(b) A prostitute.
(c) Doolan's wife.
15. What does Kath say she's "going to have" to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) A bath.
(b) A fit.
(c) A baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
2. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
3. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
4. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
5. Where is Tommy's photograph?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)