|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) To give him permission to marry.
(b) To kill him.
(c) To get him to sign papers.
(d) To ask for money.
2. How does Kemp say they "identify" Sloane?
(a) Telephone records.
3. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
4. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
5. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
(a) So see about a marriage certificate.
(b) So see about a birth certificate.
(c) To inquire about her lost son.
(d) To research Sloane's history.
6. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
(a) Spending money behind his back.
(b) Keeping Sloane from his job.
(c) Taking the car for a ride.
(d) Taking ill care of their father.
7. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A car.
(b) A wooly.
(c) A baby.
(d) A ring.
8. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
(a) Damaging his property.
(b) Running away.
(c) Coming on to him.
(d) Robbing him.
9. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
(a) Steal it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Hide it.
(d) Keep it.
10. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(b) His hat.
(c) His pills.
(d) His gloves.
11. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
12. Who does Kemp say "first spotted it" about Kath?
(b) The postman.
(d) The shop woman.
13. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
14. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) A month.
15. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) A maid's outfit.
(b) A butler uniform.
(c) Leather trousers and boots.
(d) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed notice about the car?
2. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
3. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
4. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
5. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)