|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
(a) Goes to the shore.
(b) Uses the car.
(c) Borrows his suit.
(d) Knocks on his door.
2. Where is Tommy's photograph?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In Kath's bedroom.
(d) Ed burns it.
3. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A ring.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A raise.
(d) A loan.
4. What does Ed notice about the car?
(a) The gas is low.
(b) The tires are muddy.
(c) The seats are moved.
(d) The oil is black.
5. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
6. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
(a) The papers Ed asks him to sign.
(c) A knife.
(d) A birth certificate.
7. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
(a) Someone is here to see Kath.
(b) Someone is here to see Ed.
(c) Someone has hit the car.
(d) Someone is here to see Kemp.
8. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
(a) Keep it.
(b) Steal it.
(c) Hide it.
(d) Burn it.
9. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His watch.
(b) His books.
(c) His ring.
(d) His locket.
10. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(a) His pills.
(c) His hat.
(d) His gloves.
11. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
(d) A foreigner.
12. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
(b) His church.
(c) Her father.
(d) His parents.
13. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) A Jaguar.
(b) An island.
(c) A mansion.
(d) Two bank accounts.
14. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
(a) It's a wrong number.
(b) There's no one there.
(c) It's a postal delivery.
(d) He's expecting a guest.
15. Who does Kemp say "first spotted it" about Kath?
(a) The shop woman.
(d) The postman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
2. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
3. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
4. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
5. To whom is the line spoken, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)