|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
2. What does Ed frequently refer to women as?
3. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
(a) So see about a marriage certificate.
(b) To inquire about her lost son.
(c) To research Sloane's history.
(d) So see about a birth certificate.
4. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
(a) To bring Ed's papers.
(b) To speak with Ed.
(c) To speak with Sloane.
(d) To speak with Kath.
5. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
(a) His bandage.
(b) His gun.
(c) His tea.
(d) His walking stick.
6. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Photograph him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Break his arm.
7. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
8. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
(a) Ed Benton.
(b) Jacob Wellesly.
(c) William Smith.
(d) Harry Thorpe.
9. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
(a) In church.
(b) At a library.
(c) At a park.
(d) By a cemetery.
10. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
(a) One year.
(b) One week.
(c) Several months.
(d) One day.
11. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) He dies of a stroke.
(b) Sloane kills him.
(c) Ed kills him.
(d) Kath kills him.
12. What does Kath say she's "going to have" to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) A baby.
(c) A bath.
(d) A fit.
13. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
(a) A birth certificate.
(b) A knife.
(c) The papers Ed asks him to sign.
14. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
15. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To get him to sign papers.
(c) To kill him.
(d) To give him permission to marry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
2. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
3. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
4. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
5. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)