|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
(a) Someone is here to see Kath.
(b) Someone has hit the car.
(c) Someone is here to see Ed.
(d) Someone is here to see Kemp.
2. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A ring.
(b) A raise.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A loan.
3. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) A butler uniform.
(c) Leather trousers and boots.
(d) A maid's outfit.
4. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
(a) A donkey.
(b) A sow.
(c) A bird.
(d) A horse.
5. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
(a) You take my real baby.
(b) My baby dies.
(c) You send Tommy away.
(d) You leave for the war.
6. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
(a) A bad heart.
(b) A concussion.
(c) He is diabetic.
(d) He slips and falls.
7. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
(a) William Smith.
(b) Harry Thorpe.
(c) Jacob Wellesly.
(d) Ed Benton.
8. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Photograph him.
(c) Break his arm.
(d) Kiss him.
9. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
(a) He's expecting a guest.
(b) It's a postal delivery.
(c) There's no one there.
(d) It's a wrong number.
10. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Her brother isn't home yet.
(b) A woman gives her number to Sloane.
(c) Her father is ill.
(d) Sloane tells her he doesn't love her.
11. What is Ed's mate's name?
12. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
(a) A fruit basket.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A car part.
(d) A gnome.
13. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
14. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
(a) Robbing him.
(b) Running away.
(c) Coming on to him.
(d) Damaging his property.
15. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
(a) A knife.
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) The papers Ed asks him to sign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
2. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
3. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
4. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
5. What does Ed notice about the car?
This section contains 467 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)