|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
2. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(a) His gloves.
(c) His hat.
(d) His pills.
3. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A loan.
(b) A ring.
(c) A raise.
(d) A vacation.
4. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(a) Three mates.
(b) A date.
5. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
(a) There's no one there.
(b) It's a wrong number.
(c) It's a postal delivery.
(d) He's expecting a guest.
6. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
(a) Cooking dinner.
(b) Taking her on a date.
(c) Going out with friends.
(d) Watching television.
7. What does Ed notice about the car?
(a) The gas is low.
(b) The oil is black.
(c) The tires are muddy.
(d) The seats are moved.
8. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
(a) A gnome.
(b) A fruit basket.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A car part.
9. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
(a) A bird.
(b) A sow.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A horse.
10. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
11. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
12. Where is Tommy's photograph?
(a) Ed burns it.
(b) In the trash.
(c) In Kath's bedroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
13. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(b) A drunk.
(d) A womanchaser.
14. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) Sloane kills him.
(b) Ed kills him.
(c) He dies of a stroke.
(d) Kath kills him.
15. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) Two bank accounts.
(b) A mansion.
(c) An island.
(d) A Jaguar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
2. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
3. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
4. Who does Kemp say "first spotted it" about Kath?
5. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)