|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
(a) He makes her do it.
(b) He leaves her because he doesn't love her.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He wants their sister.
2. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A ring.
(b) A car.
(c) A wooly.
(d) A baby.
3. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(a) His gloves.
(b) His pills.
(c) His hat.
4. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
(a) Going out with friends.
(b) Taking her on a date.
(c) Watching television.
(d) Cooking dinner.
5. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) To ask for money.
(b) To get him to sign papers.
(c) To give him permission to marry.
(d) To kill him.
6. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
(a) A foreigner.
7. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
(a) Her father.
(c) His church.
(d) His parents.
8. What does Kath say she's "going to have" to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) A fit.
(b) A baby.
(d) A bath.
9. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His locket.
(b) His books.
(c) His ring.
(d) His watch.
10. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
11. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His drinking.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His church.
(d) His job.
12. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
(a) Spending money behind his back.
(b) Keeping Sloane from his job.
(c) Taking the car for a ride.
(d) Taking ill care of their father.
13. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
14. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) A month.
15. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A raise.
(b) A ring.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A loan.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
2. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
3. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
4. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
5. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)