|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
(b) A birth certificate.
(c) A knife.
(d) The papers Ed asks him to sign.
2. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) Kath kills him.
(b) Ed kills him.
(c) Sloane kills him.
(d) He dies of a stroke.
3. Who does Kemp say "first spotted it" about Kath?
(c) The shop woman.
(d) The postman.
4. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
(c) A foreigner.
5. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
6. Where does Ed live?
(b) A hotel.
(c) A castle.
(d) In a yacht.
7. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A raise.
(b) A loan.
(c) A vacation.
(d) A ring.
8. To whom does Sloane say the lipstick belongs to that Ed finds in his car?
(a) A prostitute.
(d) Doolan's wife.
9. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
(a) Keeping Sloane from his job.
(b) Taking the car for a ride.
(c) Spending money behind his back.
(d) Taking ill care of their father.
10. What does Ed frequently refer to women as?
11. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
12. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
13. What is Ed's mate's name?
14. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
15. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
(a) His tea.
(b) His gun.
(c) His walking stick.
(d) His bandage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
2. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
3. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
4. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
5. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)