|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(c) A womanchaser.
(d) A drunk.
2. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(b) Three mates.
(c) A date.
3. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
4. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
(a) Keeping Sloane from his job.
(b) Taking ill care of their father.
(c) Spending money behind his back.
(d) Taking the car for a ride.
5. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
(a) He slips and falls.
(b) He is diabetic.
(c) A concussion.
(d) A bad heart.
6. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Leather trousers and boots.
(b) A butler uniform.
(c) A maid's outfit.
(d) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
7. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gloves.
(c) His pills.
8. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
(a) Coming on to him.
(b) Running away.
(c) Damaging his property.
(d) Robbing him.
9. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
(a) So see about a marriage certificate.
(b) So see about a birth certificate.
(c) To inquire about her lost son.
(d) To research Sloane's history.
10. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
(a) He dies of a stroke.
(b) Ed kills him.
(c) Sloane kills him.
(d) Kath kills him.
11. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
(a) To speak with Kath.
(b) To speak with Sloane.
(c) To speak with Ed.
(d) To bring Ed's papers.
12. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
13. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
(a) Knocks on his door.
(b) Uses the car.
(c) Borrows his suit.
(d) Goes to the shore.
14. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
(b) His parents.
(c) Her father.
(d) His church.
15. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A car.
(b) A baby.
(c) A wooly.
(d) A ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
2. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
3. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
4. What is Ed the possessor of?
5. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)