|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
(a) A month.
(b) One year.
(c) Six months.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What is "false" about Kath's appearance?
(a) Her breasts.
(b) Her teeth.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her hair.
3. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(b) His gloves.
(c) His hat.
(d) His pills.
4. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
5. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He makes her do it.
(c) He leaves her because he doesn't love her.
(d) He wants their sister.
6. What does Ed frequently refer to women as?
7. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) A woman gives her number to Sloane.
(b) Her brother isn't home yet.
(c) Her father is ill.
(d) Sloane tells her he doesn't love her.
8. To whom is the line spoken, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
9. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
(b) Losing his father.
(c) Losing his mate.
(d) His sister.
10. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
(a) To speak with Kath.
(b) To speak with Sloane.
(c) To bring Ed's papers.
(d) To speak with Ed.
11. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His watch.
(b) His books.
(c) His ring.
(d) His locket.
12. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Photograph him.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Break his arm.
13. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
(a) Watching television.
(b) Taking her on a date.
(c) Going out with friends.
(d) Cooking dinner.
14. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(a) A womanchaser.
(d) A drunk.
15. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
(a) At a park.
(b) At a library.
(c) By a cemetery.
(d) In church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
2. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
3. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
4. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
5. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)