|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
(a) A bird.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A sow.
2. What does Ed say "put him in the way to success"?
(a) Losing his mate.
(c) His sister.
(d) Losing his father.
3. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His upbringing.
(b) His job.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His church.
4. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
(a) Running away.
(b) Damaging his property.
(c) Coming on to him.
(d) Robbing him.
5. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A loan.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A raise.
(d) A ring.
6. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) A butler uniform.
(b) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A maid's outfit.
(d) Leather trousers and boots.
7. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
(a) A fruit basket.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A gnome.
(d) A car part.
8. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
(a) To speak with Kath.
(b) To speak with Ed.
(c) To speak with Sloane.
(d) To bring Ed's papers.
9. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
10. To whom does Sloane say the lipstick belongs to that Ed finds in his car?
(a) Doolan's wife.
(b) A prostitute.
11. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
(a) At a library.
(b) By a cemetery.
(c) At a park.
(d) In church.
12. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A ring.
(b) A wooly.
(c) A baby.
(d) A car.
13. What does Kath ask if she can call Sloane in Act Two?
14. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) A mansion.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) Two bank accounts.
(d) An island.
15. What does Ed frequently refer to women as?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
2. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
3. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
4. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
5. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)