|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
a) He is afraid of heights.
b) He has trouble with his eyes.
c) He is in a wheelchair.
d) He is deaf.
2. Who says, "I've given my cheque to the anti-Jewish league if I'd known"?
3. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
a) Colony River.
b) Westwood Insanatorium.
c) Colney Hatch.
d) Eaton Retirement Home.
4. What does Sloane do to Kath in the climax of Act Three?
a) Knocks her into a wall.
b) Punches her.
c) Pulls her hair.
d) Slaps her.
5. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as...
This section contains 436 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)