Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
(a) It's a wrong number.
(b) He's expecting a guest.
(c) It's a postal delivery.
(d) There's no one there.
2. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His job.
(b) His upbringing.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His church.
3. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(c) A womanchaser.
(d) A drunk.
4. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A ring.
(b) A vacation.
(c) A loan.
(d) A raise.
5. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
(b) An insane asylum.
6. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
(a) Taking ill care of their father.
(b) Keeping Sloane from his job.
(c) Spending money behind his back.
(d) Taking the car for a ride.
7. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
(a) William Smith.
(b) Ed Benton.
(c) Jacob Wellesly.
(d) Harry Thorpe.
8. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His watch.
(b) His ring.
(c) His books.
(d) His locket.
9. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) A month.
(d) Six months.
10. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
11. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(a) Three mates.
(b) A date.
12. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
(a) At a park.
(b) At a library.
(c) By a cemetery.
(d) In church.
13. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) To kill him.
(b) To give him permission to marry.
(c) To get him to sign papers.
(d) To ask for money.
14. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
15. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
(a) A fruit basket.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A gnome.
(d) A car part.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ed live?
2. What does Ed frequently refer to women as?
3. What does Kath say Sloane is doing the night before in Act Two?
4. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
5. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)