|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
(a) A fruit basket.
(b) A teddy bear.
(c) A car part.
(d) A gnome.
2. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Her brother isn't home yet.
(b) Her father is ill.
(c) Sloane tells her he doesn't love her.
(d) A woman gives her number to Sloane.
3. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) A mansion.
(b) Two bank accounts.
(c) A Jaguar.
(d) An island.
4. What is Ed's mate's name?
5. How does Kemp say they "identify" Sloane?
(b) Telephone records.
6. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Arrest him.
(c) Break his arm.
(d) Photograph him.
7. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
(a) At a park.
(b) By a cemetery.
(c) In church.
(d) At a library.
8. What does Sloane claim is responsible for his irresponsible behavior to Ed?
(a) His upbringing.
(b) His church.
(c) His drinking.
(d) His job.
9. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(a) A date.
(d) Three mates.
10. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
(a) Move in with him.
(b) Pay his rent.
(c) Marry his sister.
(d) Kill his father.
11. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
(a) He's expecting a guest.
(b) It's a postal delivery.
(c) There's no one there.
(d) It's a wrong number.
12. What does Kath reveal to Sloane in Act Two?
(a) She's leaving.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She's infertile.
(d) She's married.
13. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) A butler uniform.
(c) Leather trousers and boots.
(d) A maid's outfit.
14. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
(a) Someone has hit the car.
(b) Someone is here to see Ed.
(c) Someone is here to see Kemp.
(d) Someone is here to see Kath.
15. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
(a) Steal it.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Keep it.
(d) Hide it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ed want to speak to Kemp in Act Two?
2. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
3. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
4. What happens to Kemp at the end of Act Two?
5. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)