|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act Two, what does Ed suggest that Sloane do?
(a) Pay his rent.
(b) Move in with him.
(c) Marry his sister.
(d) Kill his father.
2. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A baby.
(b) A wooly.
(c) A car.
(d) A ring.
3. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
(a) A foreigner.
4. What does Kath ask Sloane to give her as a token of affection?
(a) His books.
(b) His watch.
(c) His ring.
(d) His locket.
5. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(a) A date.
(b) Three mates.
6. What does Kath say she's "going to have" to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) A bath.
(b) A baby.
(c) A fit.
7. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) Her father is ill.
(b) A woman gives her number to Sloane.
(c) Sloane tells her he doesn't love her.
(d) Her brother isn't home yet.
8. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) A butler uniform.
(b) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A maid's outfit.
(d) Leather trousers and boots.
9. Who is compared to a washing machine in the play?
10. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
(a) His church.
(b) His parents.
(d) Her father.
11. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(a) His hat.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His pills.
12. Where does Kemp's boss pick Sloane up?
(a) At a library.
(b) At a park.
(c) By a cemetery.
(d) In church.
13. What is Ed's mate's name?
14. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) An island.
(b) A mansion.
(c) Two bank accounts.
(d) A Jaguar.
15. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
(a) A sow.
(b) A horse.
(c) A donkey.
(d) A bird.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
2. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
3. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
4. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
5. What does Kath ask if she can call Sloane in Act Two?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)