|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sloane suggest about Kath's condition?
(a) An insane asylum.
2. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
(a) Steal it.
(b) Keep it.
(c) Hide it.
(d) Burn it.
3. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
(a) Kiss him.
(b) Photograph him.
(c) Break his arm.
(d) Arrest him.
4. What is Ed the possessor of?
(a) Two bank accounts.
(b) A Jaguar.
(c) A mansion.
(d) An island.
5. What does Sloane take from Kemp when he's alone with him in Act Two?
(a) His tea.
(b) His bandage.
(c) His walking stick.
(d) His gun.
6. Who says, "What a life. Backache, headache, or her mum tells her never to when there's an 'R' in the month"?
7. What adjective does Sloane tell Ed that he is in Act Two?
(a) A drunk.
(b) A womanchaser.
8. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
(a) A gnome.
(b) A fruit basket.
(c) A teddy bear.
(d) A car part.
9. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
(a) Borrows his suit.
(b) Knocks on his door.
(c) Uses the car.
(d) Goes to the shore.
10. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
(a) A ring.
(b) A raise.
(c) A loan.
(d) A vacation.
11. What does Ed accuse Kath of doing in Act Two?
(a) Taking the car for a ride.
(b) Spending money behind his back.
(c) Taking ill care of their father.
(d) Keeping Sloane from his job.
12. Who does Kath see playing the accordion in Act Two?
(a) A foreigner.
13. What does Kath ask if she can call Sloane in Act Two?
14. Who is compared to a washing machine in the play?
15. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
(a) My baby dies.
(b) You leave for the war.
(c) You send Tommy away.
(d) You take my real baby.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kemp show Ed in Act Two?
2. Whom does Sloane ask to have a word with after his discussion with Ed?
3. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
4. How much time lapses between Act One and Act Two?
5. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)