|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath say she's "going to have" to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) A fit.
(c) A baby.
(d) A bath.
2. What does Kemp's boss do to Sloane?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Photograph him.
(c) Break his arm.
(d) Kiss him.
3. What does Ed compare his sister to in Act Two?
(a) A horse.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A sow.
(d) A bird.
4. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
(a) To bring Ed's papers.
(b) To speak with Ed.
(c) To speak with Kath.
(d) To speak with Sloane.
5. What does Kath refer to herself as with Sloane?
6. With whom does Sloane say he goes out with the previous night in Act Two?
(b) Three mates.
(c) A date.
7. Where does Ed live?
(a) A hotel.
(c) In a yacht.
(d) A castle.
8. In Act Two, Ed asks Sloane if he does what the night before?
(a) Borrows his suit.
(b) Goes to the shore.
(c) Uses the car.
(d) Knocks on his door.
9. Whom does Pop send away from the lounge in Act Two?
10. Where is Tommy's photograph?
(a) In the trash.
(b) Ed burns it.
(c) In Kath's bedroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
11. What is it that bothers Kath at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) A woman gives her number to Sloane.
(b) Her brother isn't home yet.
(c) Sloane tells her he doesn't love her.
(d) Her father is ill.
12. What does Kath say she's giving Sloane as a birthday present?
(a) A car.
(b) A wooly.
(c) A ring.
(d) A baby.
13. What does Ed frequently refer to women as?
14. What does Kemp look for when he enters in Act Two?
(a) His pills.
(c) His gloves.
(d) His hat.
15. What name does Sloane give Ed as one of the boys who takes a ride with him?
(a) Ed Benton.
(b) William Smith.
(c) Harry Thorpe.
(d) Jacob Wellesly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character calls Sloane, "Pure as a lamb. Purer"?
2. What does Kemp say regarding the man at the door?
3. What does Sloane say when he reenters the lounge where Pop and Ed are in Act Two?
4. What does Ed do to Tommy's letter to Kath?
5. To whom is the line spoken, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)