|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kemp's boss think Sloane is doing in the middle of the night?
(a) Coming on to him.
(b) Robbing him.
(c) Damaging his property.
(d) Running away.
2. What does Ed notice about the car?
(a) The seats are moved.
(b) The tires are muddy.
(c) The gas is low.
(d) The oil is black.
3. How long does Ed say Sloane lives here in Act Two?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) One year.
(d) Six months.
4. What does Kath protest to Ed regarding Tommy?
(a) He makes her do it.
(b) He leaves her because he doesn't love her.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He wants their sister.
5. What does Kath say she's "going to have" to Kemp in Act Two?
(a) A baby.
(b) A fit.
(d) A bath.
6. To whom does Sloane say the lipstick belongs to that Ed finds in his car?
(a) Doolan's wife.
(c) A prostitute.
7. Who does Kemp say "first spotted it" about Kath?
(a) The postman.
(d) The shop woman.
8. To whom is the line spoken, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
9. Why does Kemp enter the lounge in Act Two?
(a) To speak with Sloane.
(b) To speak with Ed.
(c) To speak with Kath.
(d) To bring Ed's papers.
10. What does Kath reveal to Sloane in Act Two?
(a) She's infertile.
(b) She's pregnant.
(c) She's married.
(d) She's leaving.
11. What apparel is Sloane wearing at the beginning of Act Two?
(a) A butler uniform.
(b) A maid's outfit.
(c) Leather trousers and boots.
(d) Blue jeans and a t-shirt.
12. What is in the box that Ed brings in in Act Two?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A gnome.
(c) A fruit basket.
(d) A car part.
13. Kath says to Ed: "And if you send him away I shall cry like the time _________."
(a) You send Tommy away.
(b) My baby dies.
(c) You leave for the war.
(d) You take my real baby.
14. What is the reasoning Sloane believes Kemp's boss dies?
(a) He slips and falls.
(b) He is diabetic.
(c) A concussion.
(d) A bad heart.
15. Who does Kath say doesn't let Tommy marry her?
(a) His church.
(b) Her father.
(c) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "Told him she's up the stick do you? Why do you tell him"?
2. What does Sloane ask Ed for in regard to his moving in?
3. Why does Kath go to the Register office?
4. What does Kemp say he's expecting a delivery of?
5. Who says, "What a little whoreson you are you little whoreson"?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)