|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is located next to the house?
(a) A cathedral.
(b) A garden.
(c) A rubbish dump.
(d) A cemetery.
2. What feature does Kath remark upon while bandaging him?
(a) His strong hands.
(b) His muscles.
(c) His tan.
(d) His dark leg hair.
3. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
4. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
5. How does Kemp attack Sloane in Act One?
(a) He cuts him with a knife.
(b) He stabs him with a fork.
(c) He kicks him.
(d) He burns him with hot tea.
6. What does Kath send Kemp to get from upstairs in Act One?
7. What does Sloane suggest Kemp do about the neighborhood situation?
(a) Contact someone with pull on the council.
(b) Speak with his father.
(c) Arrange to meet with a lawyer.
(d) Call the police.
8. Where does Sloane ask if he meets Kemp before?
(a) City hall.
(b) A photography studio.
(c) The pub at the end of the road.
(d) A school.
9. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
10. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
(b) Sleeping pills.
11. How many children does Kemp have?
12. What compliment does Kath remark on with Sloane in Act One?
(a) He has beautiful eyes.
(b) He has nice thick hair.
(c) He has a manly body.
(d) He has delicate skin.
13. Which character says, "You've seen the milkman before. That's no cause to throw the shears at him"?
14. What habit does Ed have?
(c) Speaking in the third person.
(d) Tapping his fingers.
15. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
(a) Some kind of felony in the bedroom.
(b) Sleeping with a girl.
(c) Taking drugs.
(d) Stealing money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kath's father?
2. Which character says, "That kind of thing happens often, I believe. For myself, I usually lock the door"?
3. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
4. Who does Kemp mistake Sloane for when he first meets him?
5. What is Kemp's position for his former boss?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)