|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature does Kath remark upon while bandaging him?
(a) His tan.
(b) His muscles.
(c) His dark leg hair.
(d) His strong hands.
2. What does Sloane say about his parents?
(a) They die when he is eight.
(b) He believes they are extremely wealthy.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) He suspects they vea suicide pact.
3. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
(a) Eaton Retirement Home.
(b) Colony River.
(c) Westwood Insanatorium.
(d) Colney Hatch.
4. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
5. What does Sloane find between the sofa cushions?
(a) A gun.
(b) A locket.
(c) A nylon stocking.
(d) A knife.
6. Whom does Kath say that Sloane is almost the same age as?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her son who dies.
(d) Her lover.
7. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
8. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
(a) Taking drugs.
(b) Some kind of felony in the bedroom.
(c) Sleeping with a girl.
(d) Stealing money.
9. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A castle.
10. What is Kemp's position for his former boss?
(d) General handyman.
11. What does Kath bring out to show Sloane at the end of Act One?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her locket.
12. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
13. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
14. What does Sloane suggest Kemp do about the neighborhood situation?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Arrange to meet with a lawyer.
(c) Contact someone with pull on the council.
(d) Speak with his father.
15. How long is Kemp not on speaking terms with his son?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is knocked to the floor at the end of Act One?
2. What compliment does Kath remark on with Sloane in Act One?
3. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
4. Which character says, "You've seen the milkman before. That's no cause to throw the shears at him"?
5. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)