|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) Six months.
(b) Ten years.
(c) She isn't.
(d) One year.
2. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
3. What is located next to the house?
(a) A rubbish dump.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A garden.
(d) A cemetery.
4. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Taking drugs.
(c) Some kind of felony in the bedroom.
(d) Sleeping with a girl.
5. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
(c) Sleeping pills.
6. What does Kath tell Sloane she has on beneath her dress?
(b) A bra.
(c) His underwear.
(d) Lace underwear.
7. What does Sloane say about his parents?
(a) He believes they are extremely wealthy.
(b) He suspects they vea suicide pact.
(c) They die when he is eight.
(d) All of the answers are true.
8. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
(a) The library.
(b) At church.
(c) The pub.
(d) At the shop.
9. Who comes tapping at the window in Act One?
(a) The shopkeeper.
10. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
11. What pride does Kemp remark about his son?
(a) He is an excellent student.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He is good at sports.
(d) He is handsome.
12. Where does Sloane invite Kath to go with him in Act One?
(a) To go to the corner pub.
(b) To go to London.
(c) To visit his parents' grave.
(d) To go to the seashore.
13. What feature does Kath remark upon while bandaging him?
(a) His dark leg hair.
(b) His tan.
(c) His muscles.
(d) His strong hands.
14. How old is Sloane?
15. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
(a) A pair of stockings.
(b) A piece of silk.
(c) A sponge.
(d) A cotton cloth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sloane find between the sofa cushions?
2. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
3. What is Kemp's position for his former boss?
4. Which character says, "I could still identify you"?
5. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)