|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
2. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
3. What is Kemp's boss' profession?
4. What pride does Kemp remark about his son?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He is an excellent student.
(c) He is good at sports.
(d) He is handsome.
5. What does Kath bring out to show Sloane at the end of Act One?
(b) Her boyfriend.
(c) Her dog.
(d) Her locket.
6. Who says they pay for Sloane's rent?
7. What does Kath go to do in Act One, leaving Sloane and Kemp alone?
(a) Make tea.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Answer the door.
(d) Cook dinner.
8. What is Kemp's position for his former boss?
(d) General handyman.
9. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
(a) He is in a wheelchair.
(b) He has trouble with his eyes.
(c) He is afraid of heights.
(d) He is deaf.
10. Which character says, "I could still identify you"?
11. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
12. What does Kemp say happens to his former boss?
(a) He marries a wealthy woman.
(b) He leaves town.
(c) He is murdered.
(d) He commits suicide.
13. What does Ed ask Sloane about first?
(a) The library.
(b) The orphanage.
(d) The hostel.
14. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
(a) At church.
(b) The pub.
(c) At the shop.
(d) The library.
15. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does Ed have?
2. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
3. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
4. Who comes tapping at the window in Act One?
5. How many cars does Ed own?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)