|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) She isn't.
(d) Six months.
2. What is located next to the house?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A rubbish dump.
(c) A cathedral.
(d) A garden.
3. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
(a) A sponge.
(b) A piece of silk.
(c) A pair of stockings.
(d) A cotton cloth.
4. What pride does Kemp remark about his son?
(a) He is handsome.
(b) He is an excellent student.
(c) He is rich.
(d) He is good at sports.
5. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
6. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
7. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is afraid of heights.
(c) He is in a wheelchair.
(d) He has trouble with his eyes.
8. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
(a) Hilary's Crescent.
(b) Burberry Flats.
(c) Windham Earl.
(d) Johnston Fuller.
9. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
(a) An orphanage.
(b) A castle.
10. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
11. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
12. How long is Kemp not on speaking terms with his son?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Five years.
13. Which character says, "I'm broadminded"?
14. What does Kemp say happens to his former boss?
(a) He leaves town.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He marries a wealthy woman.
(d) He is murdered.
15. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
(a) Colony River.
(b) Colney Hatch.
(c) Eaton Retirement Home.
(d) Westwood Insanatorium.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
2. What does Kath send Kemp to get from upstairs in Act One?
3. Which character says, "That kind of thing happens often, I believe. For myself, I usually lock the door"?
4. Whom does Kemp say can be a help with the situation with the neighborhood?
5. Which character says, "You've seen the milkman before. That's no cause to throw the shears at him"?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)