Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
(a) Burberry Flats.
(b) Johnston Fuller.
(c) Hilary's Crescent.
(d) Windham Earl.
2. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
(a) At the shop.
(b) At church.
(c) The pub.
(d) The library.
3. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
4. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
(a) Eaton Retirement Home.
(b) Westwood Insanatorium.
(c) Colney Hatch.
(d) Colony River.
5. What compliment does Kath remark on with Sloane in Act One?
(a) He has delicate skin.
(b) He has nice thick hair.
(c) He has beautiful eyes.
(d) He has a manly body.
6. What does Kath go to do in Act One, leaving Sloane and Kemp alone?
(a) Answer the door.
(b) Cook dinner.
(c) Make tea.
(d) Take a bath.
7. What does Kemp say happens to his former boss?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He is murdered.
(c) He marries a wealthy woman.
(d) He leaves town.
8. Whom does Kath say that Sloane is almost the same age as?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her son who dies.
9. What does Sloane find between the sofa cushions?
(a) A nylon stocking.
(b) A locket.
(c) A gun.
(d) A knife.
10. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
11. How old is Kath?
12. What does Kath change into for the end of Act One?
(a) A see-through negligee.
(c) A dress.
(d) A dowdy nightgown.
13. What is located next to the house?
(a) A cathedral.
(b) A garden.
(c) A rubbish dump.
(d) A cemetery.
14. How many cars does Ed own?
15. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath ask Sloane to do before bandaging him?
2. How does Kemp attack Sloane in Act One?
3. Where does Sloane ask if he meets Kemp before?
4. What habit does Ed have?
5. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)