|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
2. What habit does Ed have?
(a) Speaking in the third person.
(b) Tapping his fingers.
3. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
(a) Windham Earl.
(b) Burberry Flats.
(c) Johnston Fuller.
(d) Hilary's Crescent.
4. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
(a) Westwood Insanatorium.
(b) Colney Hatch.
(c) Eaton Retirement Home.
(d) Colony River.
5. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
(a) The restroom.
(b) The lounge.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The kitchen.
6. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
7. How long is Kemp not on speaking terms with his son?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Ten years.
8. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) Ten years.
(b) One year.
(c) She isn't.
(d) Six months.
9. What is located next to the house?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A garden.
(d) A rubbish dump.
10. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
(a) A pair of stockings.
(b) A cotton cloth.
(c) A sponge.
(d) A piece of silk.
11. How old is Sloane?
12. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is afraid of heights.
(c) He has trouble with his eyes.
(d) He is in a wheelchair.
13. What is Kemp's reply when Kath says Sloane stays with them?
(a) "He can take my room."
(b) "It's inappropriate for a young man to stay here."
(c) "He can't. We've no room."
(d) "How much is he paying?"
14. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
15. Where does Sloane ask if he meets Kemp before?
(a) City hall.
(b) The pub at the end of the road.
(c) A photography studio.
(d) A school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath ask Sloane to do before bandaging him?
2. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
3. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
4. What does Sloane say about his parents?
5. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)