|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kath send Kemp to get from upstairs in Act One?
2. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
3. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
(a) Sleeping with a girl.
(b) Some kind of felony in the bedroom.
(c) Stealing money.
(d) Taking drugs.
4. Which character says, "That kind of thing happens often, I believe. For myself, I usually lock the door"?
5. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
(b) An orphanage.
(c) A castle.
6. What is located next to the house?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A garden.
(c) A rubbish dump.
(d) A cathedral.
7. What feature does Kath remark upon while bandaging him?
(a) His strong hands.
(b) His tan.
(c) His dark leg hair.
(d) His muscles.
8. What compliment does Kath remark on with Sloane in Act One?
(a) He has delicate skin.
(b) He has nice thick hair.
(c) He has beautiful eyes.
(d) He has a manly body.
9. What does Kath ask Sloane to do before bandaging him?
(a) Bend over.
(b) Take his shirt off.
(c) Lie down on the floor.
(d) Take his trousers off.
10. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
(a) Feather pillows.
(b) A walking cane.
(c) Eye glasses.
(d) Foam rubber pillows.
11. Which character says, "You've seen the milkman before. That's no cause to throw the shears at him"?
12. How many children does Kemp have?
13. What does Sloane find between the sofa cushions?
(a) A gun.
(b) A nylon stocking.
(c) A knife.
(d) A locket.
14. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
15. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is knocked to the floor at the end of Act One?
2. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
3. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
4. What topic does Ed seem rather interested in during his first conversation with Sloane?
5. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)