|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cars does Ed own?
2. What feature does Kath remark upon while bandaging him?
(a) His dark leg hair.
(b) His tan.
(c) His muscles.
(d) His strong hands.
3. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
4. Which character says, "I could still identify you"?
5. What does Ed ask Sloane about first?
(a) The hostel.
(c) The library.
(d) The orphanage.
6. What does Sloane say about his parents?
(a) All of the answers are true.
(b) They die when he is eight.
(c) He suspects they vea suicide pact.
(d) He believes they are extremely wealthy.
7. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) She isn't.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) One year.
8. What is Kemp's position for his former boss?
(c) General handyman.
9. What is knocked to the floor at the end of Act One?
(a) The knitting.
(b) The lamp.
(c) The photographs.
(d) The nightgown.
10. Who comes tapping at the window in Act One?
(a) The shopkeeper.
11. How many children does Kemp have?
12. How old is Sloane?
13. Which character says, "That kind of thing happens often, I believe. For myself, I usually lock the door"?
14. What does Kemp do during his first conversation with Sloane?
(a) Writes a letter.
(b) Makes tea.
(c) Smokes a cigarette.
(d) Toasts crumpets.
15. How old is Kath?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kemp mistake Sloane for when he first meets him?
2. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
3. How long is Kemp not on speaking terms with his son?
4. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
5. What does Kath go to do in Act One, leaving Sloane and Kemp alone?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)