|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
(b) The bellhop.
2. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
3. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
4. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
5. Which character says, "You've seen the milkman before. That's no cause to throw the shears at him"?
6. How old is Sloane?
7. What feature does Kath remark upon while bandaging him?
(a) His tan.
(b) His muscles.
(c) His strong hands.
(d) His dark leg hair.
8. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
(a) Westwood Insanatorium.
(b) Colony River.
(c) Colney Hatch.
(d) Eaton Retirement Home.
9. Who says they pay for Sloane's rent?
10. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
(a) A pair of stockings.
(b) A cotton cloth.
(c) A piece of silk.
(d) A sponge.
11. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
(c) Sleeping pills.
12. How old is Kath?
13. Where does Sloane invite Kath to go with him in Act One?
(a) To go to the corner pub.
(b) To go to London.
(c) To go to the seashore.
(d) To visit his parents' grave.
14. What is Kemp's reply when Kath says Sloane stays with them?
(a) "He can take my room."
(b) "How much is he paying?"
(c) "It's inappropriate for a young man to stay here."
(d) "He can't. We've no room."
15. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Kath's father?
2. How does Kemp attack Sloane in Act One?
3. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
4. How long is Kath actually married?
5. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)