|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
(a) Johnston Fuller.
(b) Windham Earl.
(c) Burberry Flats.
(d) Hilary's Crescent.
2. What is Kemp's position for his former boss?
(b) General handyman.
3. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
(a) A walking cane.
(b) Feather pillows.
(c) Eye glasses.
(d) Foam rubber pillows.
4. What is Kemp's boss' profession?
5. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
6. What does Kath change into for the end of Act One?
(a) A see-through negligee.
(b) A dress.
(c) A dowdy nightgown.
7. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
(d) The bellhop.
8. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
9. What does Kath go to do in Act One, leaving Sloane and Kemp alone?
(a) Take a bath.
(b) Make tea.
(c) Cook dinner.
(d) Answer the door.
10. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
11. Where does Sloane ask if he meets Kemp before?
(a) A school.
(b) City hall.
(c) A photography studio.
(d) The pub at the end of the road.
12. Which character says, "That kind of thing happens often, I believe. For myself, I usually lock the door"?
13. What pride does Kemp remark about his son?
(a) He is an excellent student.
(b) He is rich.
(c) He is good at sports.
(d) He is handsome.
14. Which character says, "I could still identify you"?
15. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
2. Where does Sloane invite Kath to go with him in Act One?
3. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
4. What does Kath bring out to show Sloane at the end of Act One?
5. How long is Kemp not on speaking terms with his son?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)