|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
(c) An orphanage.
(d) A castle.
2. What does Kath go to do in Act One, leaving Sloane and Kemp alone?
(a) Answer the door.
(b) Take a bath.
(c) Make tea.
(d) Cook dinner.
3. What pride does Kemp remark about his son?
(a) He is rich.
(b) He is good at sports.
(c) He is an excellent student.
(d) He is handsome.
4. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
(a) He is afraid of heights.
(b) He has trouble with his eyes.
(c) He is in a wheelchair.
(d) He is deaf.
5. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
6. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
7. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) She isn't.
(b) One year.
(c) Ten years.
(d) Six months.
8. What is located next to the house?
(a) A garden.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A rubbish dump.
9. What habit does Ed have?
(a) Speaking in the third person.
(d) Tapping his fingers.
10. How many cars does Ed own?
11. Which character says, "I'm broadminded"?
12. What compliment does Kath remark on with Sloane in Act One?
(a) He has delicate skin.
(b) He has a manly body.
(c) He has nice thick hair.
(d) He has beautiful eyes.
13. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
14. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
(a) A cotton cloth.
(b) A pair of stockings.
(c) A piece of silk.
(d) A sponge.
15. What does Sloane suggest Kemp do about the neighborhood situation?
(a) Contact someone with pull on the council.
(b) Arrange to meet with a lawyer.
(c) Speak with his father.
(d) Call the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many children does Kemp have?
2. Where does Sloane ask if he meets Kemp before?
3. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
4. Who does Kemp mistake Sloane for when he first meets him?
5. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)