|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) Ten years.
(d) She isn't.
2. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
(a) Colony River.
(b) Colney Hatch.
(c) Eaton Retirement Home.
(d) Westwood Insanatorium.
3. What is knocked to the floor at the end of Act One?
(a) The lamp.
(b) The photographs.
(c) The knitting.
(d) The nightgown.
4. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
(b) A castle.
(c) An orphanage.
5. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
6. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
7. Who says they pay for Sloane's rent?
8. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
9. What does Ed ask Sloane about first?
(a) The library.
(b) The hostel.
(d) The orphanage.
10. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
(a) A pair of stockings.
(b) A cotton cloth.
(c) A piece of silk.
(d) A sponge.
11. What does Kemp say happens to his former boss?
(a) He marries a wealthy woman.
(b) He leaves town.
(c) He is murdered.
(d) He commits suicide.
12. What does Kath change into for the end of Act One?
(b) A see-through negligee.
(c) A dowdy nightgown.
(d) A dress.
13. What is located next to the house?
(a) A cathedral.
(b) A garden.
(c) A rubbish dump.
(d) A cemetery.
14. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
(d) The bellhop.
15. What is Kemp's reply when Kath says Sloane stays with them?
(a) "How much is he paying?"
(b) "He can take my room."
(c) "It's inappropriate for a young man to stay here."
(d) "He can't. We've no room."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
2. What habit does Ed have?
3. On what street is Sloane's old flat?
4. How long is Kemp not on speaking terms with his son?
5. What does Kath bring out to show Sloane at the end of Act One?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)