|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kemp mistake Sloane for when he first meets him?
(d) The postman.
2. What is Kemp's position for his former boss?
(a) General handyman.
3. What does Kath ask Sloane to do before bandaging him?
(a) Take his shirt off.
(b) Lie down on the floor.
(c) Bend over.
(d) Take his trousers off.
4. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
5. What is located next to the house?
(a) A cemetery.
(b) A cathedral.
(c) A rubbish dump.
(d) A garden.
6. Which character says, "I'm broadminded"?
7. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
(a) Eye glasses.
(b) Foam rubber pillows.
(c) Feather pillows.
(d) A walking cane.
8. What does Ed ask Sloane about first?
(a) The hostel.
(c) The orphanage.
(d) The library.
9. Which character says, "That kind of thing happens often, I believe. For myself, I usually lock the door"?
10. What does Kath change into for the end of Act One?
(a) A dowdy nightgown.
(b) A dress.
(d) A see-through negligee.
11. What is knocked to the floor at the end of Act One?
(a) The knitting.
(b) The nightgown.
(c) The photographs.
(d) The lamp.
12. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
(a) Her lover.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her mother.
13. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
14. How many cars does Ed own?
15. How does Kemp attack Sloane in Act One?
(a) He stabs him with a fork.
(b) He burns him with hot tea.
(c) He kicks him.
(d) He cuts him with a knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
2. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
3. How long is Kemp not on speaking terms with his son?
4. Where does Sloane ask if he meets Kemp before?
5. What topic does Ed seem rather interested in during his first conversation with Sloane?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)