|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Sloane?
2. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her brother.
3. Whom does Kath say that Sloane is almost the same age as?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her son who dies.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her lover.
4. How old is Kath?
5. What does Kath tell Sloane she has on beneath her dress?
(b) A bra.
(c) Lace underwear.
(d) His underwear.
6. What does Kath bring out to show Sloane at the end of Act One?
(a) Her boyfriend.
(b) Her dog.
(d) Her locket.
7. Who comes tapping at the window in Act One?
(b) The shopkeeper.
8. Which character says, "That kind of thing happens often, I believe. For myself, I usually lock the door"?
9. Which character says, "Drinking I don't mind. Drugs I abhor. You'll get to know all my habits"?
10. Where does Sloane invite Kath to go with him in Act One?
(a) To visit his parents' grave.
(b) To go to the seashore.
(c) To go to the corner pub.
(d) To go to London.
11. Which character says, "I could still identify you"?
12. What does Kath send Kemp to get from upstairs in Act One?
13. How does Kemp attack Sloane in Act One?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He burns him with hot tea.
(c) He cuts him with a knife.
(d) He stabs him with a fork.
14. What habit does Ed have?
(b) Tapping his fingers.
(c) Speaking in the third person.
15. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
(a) The restroom.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The lounge.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is Kemp not on speaking terms with his son?
2. What does Kath ask Sloane to do before bandaging him?
3. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
4. What does Kath go to do in Act One, leaving Sloane and Kemp alone?
5. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)