|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes tapping at the window in Act One?
(b) The shopkeeper.
2. Where does Sloane ask if he meets Kemp before?
(a) A photography studio.
(b) A school.
(c) City hall.
(d) The pub at the end of the road.
3. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
(a) A walking cane.
(b) Feather pillows.
(c) Foam rubber pillows.
(d) Eye glasses.
4. Which character says, "You've seen the milkman before. That's no cause to throw the shears at him"?
5. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) Six months.
(b) She isn't.
(c) Ten years.
(d) One year.
6. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
(a) A sponge.
(b) A pair of stockings.
(c) A cotton cloth.
(d) A piece of silk.
7. Which character says, "That kind of thing happens often, I believe. For myself, I usually lock the door"?
8. What does Sloane suggest Kemp do about the neighborhood situation?
(a) Arrange to meet with a lawyer.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Speak with his father.
(d) Contact someone with pull on the council.
9. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her lover.
10. What does Ed ask Sloane about first?
(a) The orphanage.
(b) The hostel.
(c) The library.
11. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
(a) Colony River.
(b) Westwood Insanatorium.
(c) Eaton Retirement Home.
(d) Colney Hatch.
12. What does Ed make mention of, which incidentally is also what Orton's lover overdoses on?
(d) Sleeping pills.
13. What does Kath go to do in Act One, leaving Sloane and Kemp alone?
(a) Cook dinner.
(b) Answer the door.
(c) Make tea.
(d) Take a bath.
14. Which character says, "I'm broadminded"?
15. Who is Kath's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
2. How old is Sloane?
3. Which character says, "I could still identify you"?
4. What is Kemp's boss' profession?
5. What compliment does Kath remark on with Sloane in Act One?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)