|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feature does Kath remark upon while bandaging him?
(a) His tan.
(b) His muscles.
(c) His strong hands.
(d) His dark leg hair.
2. Where does Sloane ask if he meets Kemp before?
(a) City hall.
(b) A photography studio.
(c) A school.
(d) The pub at the end of the road.
3. What does Kemp say he witnesses his son engaged in when he is 17?
(a) Stealing money.
(b) Taking drugs.
(c) Sleeping with a girl.
(d) Some kind of felony in the bedroom.
4. Which character says, "You've seen the milkman before. That's no cause to throw the shears at him"?
5. What is Kemp's boss' profession?
6. Which character says, "I could still identify you"?
7. How old is Kath?
8. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
9. What does Kath tell Sloane she has on beneath her dress?
(a) Lace underwear.
(b) A bra.
(c) His underwear.
10. What compliment does Kath remark on with Sloane in Act One?
(a) He has nice thick hair.
(b) He has beautiful eyes.
(c) He has delicate skin.
(d) He has a manly body.
11. Where does Sloane invite Kath to go with him in Act One?
(a) To visit his parents' grave.
(b) To go to the corner pub.
(c) To go to London.
(d) To go to the seashore.
12. Whom does Kemp say can be a help with the situation with the neighborhood?
(a) His brother.
(b) His boss.
(c) His landlord.
(d) His father.
13. What pride does Kemp remark about his son?
(a) He is good at sports.
(b) He is an excellent student.
(c) He is handsome.
(d) He is rich.
14. What does Sloane say about his parents?
(a) He suspects they vea suicide pact.
(b) All of the answers are true.
(c) He believes they are extremely wealthy.
(d) They die when he is eight.
15. Whom does Kath say that Sloane is almost the same age as?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her son who dies.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sloane say Kemp should be?
2. Who is Kath's father?
3. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
4. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
5. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)