|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What topic does Ed seem rather interested in during his first conversation with Sloane?
2. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her lover.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. What is Kemp's reply when Kath says Sloane stays with them?
(a) "How much is he paying?"
(b) "He can't. We've no room."
(c) "He can take my room."
(d) "It's inappropriate for a young man to stay here."
4. Who is sent to get Sloane's suitcase?
(a) The bellhop.
5. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
(a) He has trouble with his eyes.
(b) He is afraid of heights.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is in a wheelchair.
6. Which character says, "You're a teaser aint you"?
7. Which character says, "You must treat me gently when I'm in one of my moods"?
8. What is knocked to the floor at the end of Act One?
(a) The knitting.
(b) The photographs.
(c) The lamp.
(d) The nightgown.
9. Where does Kath meet Sloane?
(a) The library.
(b) At the shop.
(c) At church.
(d) The pub.
10. How does Kemp attack Sloane in Act One?
(a) He stabs him with a fork.
(b) He burns him with hot tea.
(c) He kicks him.
(d) He cuts him with a knife.
11. What does Kemp say happens to his former boss?
(a) He commits suicide.
(b) He marries a wealthy woman.
(c) He leaves town.
(d) He is murdered.
12. What compliment does Kath remark on with Sloane in Act One?
(a) He has delicate skin.
(b) He has a manly body.
(c) He has nice thick hair.
(d) He has beautiful eyes.
13. Where does Ed say he and his "mate" are together?
14. What does Kath ask Sloane to do before bandaging him?
(a) Take his trousers off.
(b) Lie down on the floor.
(c) Take his shirt off.
(d) Bend over.
15. What does Sloane say about his parents?
(a) He believes they are extremely wealthy.
(b) They die when he is eight.
(c) He suspects they vea suicide pact.
(d) All of the answers are true.
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does Ed have?
2. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
3. What is Kemp's boss' profession?
4. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
5. What pride does Kemp remark about his son?
This section contains 410 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)