Short Answer Key
1. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
2. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
He has trouble with his eyes.
3. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
4. How old is Kath?
5. Which character says, "I'm broadminded"?
6. How long is Kath actually married?
7. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
8. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
Foam rubber pillows.
9. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
10. What does Sloane say about his parents?
All of the answers are true.
11. Where does Sloane invite Kath to go with him in Act One?
To visit his parents' grave.
12. Whom does Kath...
This section contains 2,190 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)