Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
2. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
3. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
4. How old is Kath?
5. Which character says, "I'm broadminded"?
6. How long is Kath actually married?
7. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
8. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
9. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
This section contains 3,595 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)