Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
2. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
3. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
4. How old is Kath?
5. Which character says, "I'm broadminded"?
6. How long is Kath actually married?
7. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
8. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
9. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
10. What does Sloane say about his parents?
11. Where does Sloane invite Kath to go with him in Act One?
This section contains 1,943 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)