Quiz: Act 1
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Sloane say he's likely gotten Kemp confused with?
2. Which character says, "That kind of thing happens often, I believe. For myself, I usually lock the door"?
3. What does Kath bring to stop the settee from being stained?
a) A sponge.
b) A cotton cloth.
c) A pair of stockings.
d) A piece of silk.
4. What does Kath pretend to do in the lounge in Act One?
5. Whom does Kath say that Sloane is almost the same age as?
a) Her brother.
b) Her sister.
c) Her son...
This section contains 261 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)