1. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
(a) The restroom.
(b) The lounge.
(c) The kitchen.
(d) The bedroom.
2. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is afraid of heights.
(c) He is in a wheelchair.
(d) He has trouble with his eyes.
3. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
4. How old is Kath?
5. Which character says, "I'm broadminded"?
6. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) One year.
(b) Ten years.
(c) Six months.
(d) She isn't.
7. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her lover.
(d) Her father.
8. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
(a) Feather pillows.
(b) A walking cane.
(c) Foam rubber pillows.
(d) Eye glasses.
9. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
(a) An orphanage.
(d) A castle.
This section contains 3,595 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)