1. What is the setting at the opening of the play?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The restroom.
(d) The lounge.
2. Why does Kath say she can't ask Dadda to do any work involving ladders?
(a) He has trouble with his eyes.
(b) He is in a wheelchair.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is afraid of heights.
3. Which character says, "I had a boy... killed in very sad circumstances"?
4. How old is Kath?
5. Which character says, "I'm broadminded"?
6. How long is Kath actually married?
(a) One year.
(b) Six months.
(c) She isn't.
(d) Ten years.
7. Whom does Kath say arranges her child's adoption?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her lover.
8. In Act One, what does Kath say she buys the Dadda but he cannot stand?
(a) A walking cane.
(b) Eye glasses.
(c) Feather pillows.
(d) Foam rubber pillows.
9. Where does Sloane say he is raised?
(a) A castle.
(b) An orphanage.
This section contains 3,595 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)