|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who holds Isi hostage during the journey to Yasid?
2. What does Fahil offer to let Isi ride to the sacred place in Yasid?
3. Why is Enna given extra spaces between sleeping potions?
4. Where is Enna hit while in Eylbold?
5. Who is sent on a special mission to Adelmund?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Isi want to go to Yasid?
2. How does Enna avoid the effects of the sleeping potion for the first time one night?
3. What does Enna understand about Leifer after the Eylbold battle?
4. What causes Enna to see through Sileph's treachery?
5. What does Isi tell the guards in Eylbold?
6. How do Enna and Isi disarm the men who attack them in the forest?
7. Why does Enna try to learn Wind speaking from Isi?
8. What does Enna see in Eylbold that she burns, and what does it signify?
9. What is Enna's desire when they meet a spy in the woods, and how does she handle it?
10. How do Enna and Isi feel after their time in the sacred place?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does Enna get her power, and what kind of symbolism lies in this?
Essay Topic 2
What changes occur in the relationship between Enna and Finn, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)