|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the first person Enna sees when she wakes up after the battle?
(c) A doctor.
2. Where is the sacred place in Yasid?
(a) Over a bridge.
(b) In a cave.
(c) Under a tree.
(d) On top of a hill.
3. What does Enna have to burn on the special mission to Adelmund?
(a) A man.
(b) A cart.
(c) A tent.
(d) A gallows.
4. What does Isi order Enna to do before they begin their trip to Yasid?
5. How many people actually came for Enna?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Avlado belong to?
2. Why does Sileph tell Enna Razo's capture is a good thing for her?
3. How long is Enna in love with Sileph?
4. How many scarecrows does Enna see in Eylbold?
5. How does Enna describe Sileph's voice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Enna try to learn Wind speaking from Isi?
2. Why does Enna feel so comfortable with Sileph?
3. Why does Enna feel she can never return to Bayern after being imprisoned by Sileph?
4. How does Isi meet Fahil, and why is he important?
5. What does Enna realize when she reaches out to Leifer while learning wind speaking?
6. How do the fire worshipers protect themselves when learning to speak to the fire?
7. What makes Enna angry about the person bringing wine for the soldiers?
8. What does Sileph do the first time Enna punches him?
9. Why does Enna spit out the water she is given after the battle?
10. What does Enna understand about Leifer after the Eylbold battle?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)