|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to go to Eylbold when the news of something being built there comes out?
2. Why do Finn and Razo want to stop going on missions after the trip to Adelmund?
(a) Enna is losing control.
(b) They were almost captured.
(c) The mission went badly.
(d) All of these.
3. What does Fahil plan to place on Enna's tongue in the sacred place?
(a) A coal.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) Some herbs.
(d) A leaf.
4. Where is Enna hit while in Eylbold?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her chest.
(c) Her stomach.
(d) Her head.
5. How does Isi think she can help Enna in the sacred place?
(a) By blowing the heat out.
(b) By teaching her to speak to the wind.
(c) By scaring the heat away.
(d) By praying hard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fahil offer to let Isi ride to the sacred place in Yasid?
2. What is Enna dying from?
3. What weapon is used to threaten Isi when Sileph finds her in the forest?
4. How does Enna feel when she burns on her first mission with Sileph?
5. What does Isi order Enna to do before they begin their trip to Yasid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to make Enna so upset just as she is leaving to Eylbold on her own?
2. Why does Enna feel she can never return to Bayern after being imprisoned by Sileph?
3. Why does Enna try to learn Wind speaking from Isi?
4. How do Enna and Isi disarm the men who attack them in the forest?
5. What happens at the first mission Sileph brings Enna to?
6. Why does Isi want to go to Yasid?
7. How does Enna avoid the effects of the sleeping potion for the first time one night?
8. What does Isi tell the guards in Eylbold?
9. What does Sileph do the first time Enna punches him?
10. How does Sileph plan to keep Enna in-line even without the sleeping potion?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)