|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Enna that she is dying?
(c) The doctor.
2. What do the people in Yasid worship?
(a) Forest people.
3. What does Sileph want Enna to teach him?
(a) How to use fire.
(b) How to capture Isi.
(c) How to defeat Bayern.
(d) How to put out fires.
4. Who tries to molest Enna when she is imprisoned?
(c) A guard.
5. Why does Sileph tell Enna Razo's capture is a good thing for her?
(a) She doesn't have to be drugged.
(b) She can teach her craft.
(c) She can send a message.
(d) She can prove her new loyalty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Enna dying from?
2. How does Enna describe Sileph's voice?
3. Where does Enna lose consciousness after escaping Eylbold?
4. What is the sleeping potion called?
5. What does Enna feel is consuming her will after she learns of Sileph's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Enna angry about the person bringing wine for the soldiers?
2. How does Enna avoid the effects of the sleeping potion for the first time one night?
3. Why does Enna spit out the water she is given after the battle?
4. What does Enna realize when she reaches out to Leifer while learning wind speaking?
5. What causes Enna to see through Sileph's treachery?
6. What is Enna's desire when they meet a spy in the woods, and how does she handle it?
7. Why does Enna try to learn Wind speaking from Isi?
8. Why does Enna feel she can never return to Bayern after being imprisoned by Sileph?
9. How do Enna and Isi feel after their time in the sacred place?
10. What does Sileph do the first time Enna punches him?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)