|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the sacred place in Yasid?
(a) Under a tree.
(b) Over a bridge.
(c) On top of a hill.
(d) In a cave.
2. How long does it take for people to learn to water speak?
3. What angers Enna about the sleeping potion?
(a) It makes her sick.
(b) It is inhumane.
(c) It is something her mother used.
(d) It makes her powerless.
4. What causes Enna to be distraught as she is leaving to Eylbold on her own?
(a) She tries to burn Isi.
(b) She thinks about her brother.
(c) Her horse dies.
(d) Finn doesn't trust her.
5. Which direction must Enna travel to get to Yasid?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is being built in Eylbold?
2. What kind of animal is Avlado?
3. Who made the plan to capture Enna?
4. What does Fahil offer to let Isi ride to the sacred place in Yasid?
5. What weapon is used to threaten Isi when Sileph finds her in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Isi want to go to Yasid?
2. How do Enna and Isi disarm the men who attack them in the forest?
3. What does Isi tell the guards in Eylbold?
4. Why does Enna spit out the water she is given after the battle?
5. What happens at the first mission Sileph brings Enna to?
6. What saved Enna when the fire started to overtake her during the battle?
7. What is Enna's desire when they meet a spy in the woods, and how does she handle it?
8. What does Sileph do the first time Enna punches him?
9. How does Enna avoid the effects of the sleeping potion for the first time one night?
10. Why does Enna feel so comfortable with Sileph?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)