|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen to Razo if Enna burns in Eylbold?
(a) He will be executed.
(b) He will be given sleeping potion.
(c) He will be beaten.
(d) He will be burned.
2. Who is sent on a special mission to Adelmund?
3. How does the sleeping potion taste?
4. What causes Enna to be distraught as she is leaving to Eylbold on her own?
(a) Finn doesn't trust her.
(b) Her horse dies.
(c) She thinks about her brother.
(d) She tries to burn Isi.
5. What does Avlado do to Sileph?
(a) Bites him.
(b) Urinates on him.
(c) All of these.
(d) Steps on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enna feel as she is losing consciousness?
2. What does Enna promise just before Sileph kisses her?
3. What is Sileph killed from?
4. What does Enna realize as she frees Razo from Eylbold?
5. Which direction must Enna travel to get to Yasid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Finn tell Enna Razo has lied to her about?
2. What does Enna see in Eylbold that she burns, and what does it signify?
3. Why does Enna feel she can never return to Bayern after being imprisoned by Sileph?
4. What does Isi tell the guards in Eylbold?
5. Why does Sileph say Razo and Finn were sent to Eylbold?
6. What does Sileph do the first time Enna punches him?
7. Why does Enna try to learn Wind speaking from Isi?
8. How does Isi meet Fahil, and why is he important?
9. How do the fire worshipers protect themselves when learning to speak to the fire?
10. Why does Enna spit out the water she is given after the battle?
This section contains 720 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)