|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Enna lose consciousness after escaping Eylbold?
(a) The road.
(b) The dungeon.
(c) The castle.
(d) The battle field.
2. Why do Finn and Razo want to stop going on missions after the trip to Adelmund?
(a) All of these.
(b) Enna is losing control.
(c) The mission went badly.
(d) They were almost captured.
3. What is the mythical creature in the story Isi tells the Tiran guards?
(b) Sea Serpent.
4. Where does Enna see Isi in Eylbold?
(a) In the stocks.
(b) Outside a tent.
(c) On a rock.
(d) In a wagon.
5. Who kills Sileph?
(d) His men.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enna do when Sileph tells her what Razo was sent to Eylbold to do?
2. What will happen to Razo if Enna burns in Eylbold?
3. What does Enna feel as she is losing consciousness?
4. Who tries to molest Enna when she is imprisoned?
5. What does Sileph want Enna to teach him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Enna understand about Leifer after the Eylbold battle?
2. How do Enna and Isi feel after their time in the sacred place?
3. What causes Enna to see through Sileph's treachery?
4. How do Enna and Isi disarm the men who attack them in the forest?
5. Why does Enna try to learn Wind speaking from Isi?
6. Why does Enna feel she can never return to Bayern after being imprisoned by Sileph?
7. What saved Enna when the fire started to overtake her during the battle?
8. Why does Enna spit out the water she is given after the battle?
9. What does Enna see in Eylbold that she burns, and what does it signify?
10. What happens to make Enna so upset just as she is leaving to Eylbold on her own?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)