|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enna do with the vellum after the augury?
(a) Buries it.
(b) Sends it to Isi.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Sews it into her skirt.
2. What does the woman in the prologue throw herself into for relief?
(a) The wagon.
(b) The mud.
(c) The trees.
(d) The river.
3. Who helps Enna with her prank in the market?
4. How many people were involved in the augury fight?
5. Who volunteers for the augury?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Leifer think Bayern will got to war with?
2. Why does Enna break her first promise to herself?
3. How does Enna help during the augury?
4. How does the woman in the prologue die?
5. Who does Leifer complain about at the beginning of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leifer promise Enna just before the first battle?
2. How does Razo get him and Enna into the Tiran camp without being noticed?
3. Why does Geric choose to go to battle when he does?
4. Why is Isi so glad to see Enna back at the camp after Leifer's death?
5. What causes Enna to break her first promise to herself?
6. What does Finn get furious about when hearing about Enna and Razo's previous mission?
7. Who does Leifer complain about at the beginning of the book, and why?
8. What makes Enna so eager to go on her first mission with Razo?
9. How is Enna able to use the fire power?
10. What does Razo do while in enemy camps with Enna?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)