|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enna say is her last gift to Leifer?
(a) She will not use the fire again.
(b) She will find his killer.
(c) She will stay safe.
(d) She will win the war.
2. What does Leifer break when complaining about someone at the beginning of the book?
(a) A stick.
(b) A cup.
(c) A chair.
(d) A bowl.
3. What season are war counsels held?
4. What makes Enna get lost when she tries to keep herself from burning?
(a) The snow.
(b) The fog.
(c) The wind.
(d) The darkness.
5. Why does Enna refuse to learn how Leifer uses fire while in the army?
(a) It is too dangerous.
(b) She is mad at Leifer.
(c) She is too busy.
(d) Isi asked her not to.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Enna feel as she is heading to Folcmar?
2. What does the vellum hold?
3. Who is the first person Enna tells her secret to?
4. Why does Enna go looking for Finn after her experience at the Tiran camp?
5. Why does Enna say she won't leave the camp when Isi does?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Leifer complain about at the beginning of the book, and why?
2. Who does Enna want to talk to about Leifer and why?
3. What causes Enna to break her first promise to herself?
4. How does Enna feel when she is burning in Eylbold?
5. What does Finn say about Leifer after Enna's skirt catches fire?
6. Where does the vellum say fire comes from?
7. What are the promises Enna makes to herself after the augury?
8. Why is Isi so glad to see Enna back at the camp after Leifer's death?
9. What message is sent through the augury?
10. How does Enna protect Isi during the first battle?
This section contains 684 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)