|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enna do with the vellum after the augury?
(a) Sews it into her skirt.
(b) Buries it.
(c) Sends it to Isi.
(d) Burns it.
2. Who is the third person recruited for Enna's secret missions?
3. What does the woman in the prologue love more than herself?
(d) Her family.
4. How does Enna feel as she is heading to Folcmar?
5. How does Enna feel during the war counsels?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who volunteers for the augury?
2. What information does Enna's companion get from Folcmar?
3. What does Enna light on fire in Eylbold?
4. What does Finn admit when Enna wakes in the middle of the night?
5. What is Sileph's title?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Enna able to use the fire power?
2. What makes Enna so eager to go on her first mission with Razo?
3. What does Enna ask Leifer to do when he comes back after burning her and what is his response?
4. What message is sent through the augury?
5. What does Finn say about Leifer after Enna's skirt catches fire?
6. How does Razo get him and Enna into the Tiran camp without being noticed?
7. How does Enna protect Isi during the first battle?
8. What are the promises Enna makes to herself after the augury?
9. Who does Leifer complain about at the beginning of the book, and why?
10. What strange events happen during the augury?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)