|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enna feel guilty around Isi after Leifer's death?
(a) She hasn't been there for her.
(b) She hasn't asked about Geric.
(c) She hasn't told her about using the fire.
(d) She hasn't taken her maiden duties seriously.
2. What does Enna burn in Folcmar?
(a) A gallows.
(b) All of these.
(c) A supply tent.
(d) A rack of weapons.
3. Why does Enna go looking for Finn after her experience at the Tiran camp?
(a) She wants advice.
(b) She is angry with him.
(c) She misses him.
(d) She needs to confess.
4. Who does Enna play a prank on in the market?
5. Who is the first person Enna tells her secret to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Enna say she won't leave the camp when Isi does?
2. Why is Enna the mistress of her home now?
3. Why is Enna so upset that she suggested an augury?
4. What is wrong with the wood near Leifer's corpse pile?
5. What does Leifer promise Enna?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Enna ask Leifer to do when he comes back after burning her and what is his response?
2. How is Enna able to use the fire power?
3. Why does Finn not talk to Enna about Leifer when they are on the long ride to the city?
4. What causes Enna to break her first promise to herself?
5. What does Sileph accuse Geric of during the war counsel?
6. What problems does Isi say comes with element speaking?
7. What strange events happen during the augury?
8. How does Leifer die?
9. What is an augury?
10. What does Finn get furious about when hearing about Enna and Razo's previous mission?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)