|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Isi think she can help Enna in the sacred place?
(a) By praying hard.
(b) By blowing the heat out.
(c) By teaching her to speak to the wind.
(d) By scaring the heat away.
2. Why does Sileph tell Enna Razo's capture is a good thing for her?
(a) She can teach her craft.
(b) She can send a message.
(c) She doesn't have to be drugged.
(d) She can prove her new loyalty.
3. What does Sileph say Razo came to Eylbold to do?
(a) Start the war again.
(b) Learn to burn.
(c) Free Enna.
(d) Assinate Enna.
4. How does the sleeping potion taste?
5. What is being built in Eylbold?
(a) A warehouse.
6. What angers Enna about the sleeping potion?
(a) It is something her mother used.
(b) It makes her powerless.
(c) It is inhumane.
(d) It makes her sick.
7. Who orders that Enna be given the sleeping potion?
8. What does Geric not know about Isi when she is on her journey?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is sending messages.
(c) She is in enemy territory.
(d) She is sick.
9. What does the sleeping potion make it hard for Enna to feel?
10. How long is Enna in love with Sileph?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 5 days.
11. What causes Enna to be distraught as she is leaving to Eylbold on her own?
(a) She thinks about her brother.
(b) Finn doesn't trust her.
(c) Her horse dies.
(d) She tries to burn Isi.
12. Who is the first person Enna sees when she wakes up after the battle?
(c) A doctor.
13. Where is Isi when she tells Enna about the people in Yasid?
(a) The battle field.
(b) The dungeon.
(c) The forest.
(d) The castle.
14. What kind of animal is Avlado?
15. Why does Enna decide to go to Eylbold on her own?
(a) All of these.
(b) There is a gallows being built.
(c) She has the urge to burn.
(d) Finn and Razo are losing confidence in her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has Enna been sensing extra heat from Isi?
2. Where does Enna wake up after the battle?
3. Whose army is marching on the Bayern capital?
4. What does Enna do when Sileph tells her what Razo was sent to Eylbold to do?
5. What is Sileph killed from?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)