|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fahil want Enna to try at the sacred place in Yasid?
(a) To learn water.
(b) To reduce her temperature.
(c) To erase the fire.
(d) To cleanse her memory.
2. How does Enna feel when she burns on her first mission with Sileph?
3. What first strikes Enna about Sileph when she sees him in the forest?
(a) His good looks.
(b) His voice.
(c) His scar.
(d) His fear.
4. Where is Enna hit while in Eylbold?
(a) Her chest.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her head.
(d) Her stomach.
5. What do the people in Yasid worship?
(b) Forest people.
6. Why does Sileph tell Enna Razo's capture is a good thing for her?
(a) She can prove her new loyalty.
(b) She can teach her craft.
(c) She can send a message.
(d) She doesn't have to be drugged.
7. What does Enna realize as she frees Razo from Eylbold?
(a) He is afraid of her.
(b) He is her family.
(c) He is in love with her.
(d) He might die.
8. What does Enna promise just before Sileph kisses her?
(a) To stay loyal to Bayern.
(b) To never kill again.
(c) To burn for Tira.
(d) To be his wife.
9. Who watches Enna as she burns while in Eylbold by herself?
10. Who holds Isi hostage during the journey to Yasid?
11. What does Fahil offer to let Isi ride to the sacred place in Yasid?
(a) A wagon.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A camel.
(d) A horse.
12. Who brings wine to the soldiers?
(a) A Tiran woman.
(b) A slave boy.
(c) A Bayern prisoner.
13. How did Isi know Enna needed help during the battle?
(a) Leifer whispered to her.
(b) Enna called out for help.
(c) She could see it.
(d) The wind told her.
14. What does Enna disguise herself as when she goes to Eylbold on her own?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) A fortune teller.
15. What weapon is used to threaten Isi when Sileph finds her in the forest?
(a) A club.
(b) A bow and arrow.
(c) A sword.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enna do when Sileph tells her what Razo was sent to Eylbold to do?
2. What is Sileph killed from?
3. What causes Enna to be distraught as she is leaving to Eylbold on her own?
4. What is Part 4 called?
5. Who is the first person Enna sees when she wakes up after the battle?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)