|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Enna feel is consuming her will after she learns of Sileph's plan?
(a) Her anger.
(b) Leifer's memory.
(c) Sileph's voice.
(d) The fire.
2. How does Finn say he saved Razo's life in Eylbold?
(a) He killed some men.
(b) He surrendered.
(c) He put Enna in danger.
(d) He injured him.
3. Who brings wine to the soldiers?
(a) A Tiran woman.
(b) A slave boy.
(c) A Bayern prisoner.
4. Who saves Enna from Sileph?
5. Who tells Enna that she is dying?
(c) The doctor.
6. Who is the first person Enna sees when she wakes up after the battle?
(c) A doctor.
7. What does Enna feel as she is losing consciousness?
(a) The pain.
(b) The rain.
(c) The wind.
(d) All of these.
8. What does the sleeping potion make it hard for Enna to feel?
9. Who protects Enna when someone tries to molest her?
(b) The guard.
10. How long does Sileph leave Enna alone after she sees Razo in Eylbold?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
11. What does Isi warn the Tiran guards about?
(a) Geric's army.
(b) Sileph's people speaking.
(c) The dangers of the wine.
(d) The coming storm.
12. Who brings Enna food while she is imprisoned?
13. How many people did Sileph say came for Enna?
14. Who watches Enna as she burns while in Eylbold by herself?
15. What does Fahil plan to place on Enna's tongue in the sacred place?
(a) Some herbs.
(b) A piece of wood.
(c) A leaf.
(d) A coal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Enna disguise herself as when she goes to Eylbold on her own?
2. How many scarecrows does Enna see in Eylbold?
3. What does Enna do when Sileph tells her what Razo was sent to Eylbold to do?
4. How does Enna feel when she burns on her first mission with Sileph?
5. Why is Enna given extra spaces between sleeping potions?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)