|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 15: Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isi talk to Fahil about before leaving Yasid?
(a) Learning about water speaking.
(b) Renewing trade between the countries.
(c) All of these.
(d) Getting history from them.
2. What does Enna disguise herself as when she goes to Eylbold on her own?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A soldier.
(c) A fortune teller.
(d) A prisoner.
3. What do Isi and Enna learn about their powers as they journey to Yasid?
(a) They can be used together.
(b) They can be taught.
(c) They can be stifled.
(d) They can be deadly.
4. Where does Enna lose consciousness after escaping Eylbold?
(a) The dungeon.
(b) The castle.
(c) The battle field.
(d) The road.
5. Who does Avlado belong to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a suggestion for a third person on Enna's missions?
2. How many people did Sileph say came for Enna?
3. What makes Isi so grumpy on the return journey?
4. Who owns Merry?
5. What does Finn admit when Enna wakes in the middle of the night?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)