|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 4: Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Enna read the vellum?
(a) To help Isi.
(b) All of these.
(c) To learn fire and avenge her brother.
(d) To understand Leifer's obsession.
2. Where does the woman in the prologue have a scorch mark?
(a) Her arm.
(b) Her face.
(c) Her back.
(d) All of these.
3. What kind of animal is Merry?
4. What does Leifer refuse to do for Enna?
(a) Go to the city with her.
(b) Teach her to speak to fire.
(c) Tell her where he found his power.
(d) Apologize for Isi.
5. Why is Enna the mistress of her home now?
(a) She earned the right.
(b) Her mother died.
(c) Her brother is away.
(d) She is of age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leifer break when complaining about someone at the beginning of the book?
2. How did Leifer die?
3. What does the woman in the prologue throw herself into for relief?
4. Who takes Leifer's body to the corpse pile?
5. Who helps Enna with her prank in the market?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)