|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4 and Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leifer break when complaining about someone at the beginning of the book?
(a) A cup.
(b) A chair.
(c) A bowl.
(d) A stick.
2. What does Doda ask Enna about when Finn can't hear?
(a) How Leifer is doing.
(b) Why she is in the city.
(c) What their relationship is.
(d) When she will get married.
3. How does Geric feel when he hears about Leifer's feelings about possible war?
4. Who helps the fire efforts work the best during the first battle?
5. How does the woman in the prologue die?
(a) She is eaten by wolves.
(b) She is shot with an arrow.
(c) She drowns.
(d) She burns.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has a meeting of the Forest javelin bearers been called?
2. Why is Enna the mistress of her home now?
3. Who helps Enna with her prank in the market?
4. Why does Enna feel responsible for Leifer's death?
5. What does Enna borrow from Doda?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)