|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 3: Chapter 4 and Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it surprising when Leifer volunteers for the army?
(a) He hasn't wanted to do anything.
(b) He hated the idea of war.
(c) He never does what is asked of him.
(d) He hates the King.
2. What does the woman in the prologue throw herself into for relief?
(a) The wagon.
(b) The river.
(c) The trees.
(d) The mud.
3. What does Leifer refuse to do for Enna?
(a) Teach her to speak to fire.
(b) Go to the city with her.
(c) Apologize for Isi.
(d) Tell her where he found his power.
4. Where does Isi talk to Enna in private?
(a) Her chambers.
(b) The treasury.
(c) The Goose Hut.
(d) The throne room.
5. How does Geric feel when he hears about Leifer's feelings about possible war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Enna with her prank in the market?
2. What does the vellum hold?
3. Who holds a meeting of the Forest javelin bearers?
4. What does Isi say with Enna offers to learn to speak fire to help Leifer?
5. Who does Enna play a prank on in the market?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)