|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people attack Enders with Bonzo in Chapter 12?
2. Why does Ender start taking a personal class?
(a) To protect himself.
(b) To get higher scores.
(c) To fill his mind.
(d) To distract his mind.
3. How long has Ender been on Earth when Valentine sees him again in Chapter 13?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 month.
4. What does Valentine see inside of Peter?
5. Why does Valentine write a letter to Ender in Chapter 9?
(a) Graff asks her to.
(b) She has a dream about him.
(c) She misses him.
(d) Peter is scaring her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Graff think the Buggers attacked them?
2. In Chapter 14, how long of a break did Ender have before Command school?
3. What does Anderson apologize to Graff for in Chapter 10?
4. What is so disconcerting to Ender about what he sees in the mirror in the mind game?
5. How does Valentine spread her ideas to the public?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Ender’s teacher, and why is this important?
2. What is the first unfair battle Ender is placed in?
3. How does Valentine get Ender to agree to go to Command School?
4. What does Valentine write to Ender in Chapter 9, and why?
5. Why are the humans fighting the Buggers?
6. What causes Graff to be taken out of control of Battle School?
7. What causes Ender to single out Bean?
8. What does Ender do to protect himself against Bonzo?
9. How does Ender act in battle after his fight with Bonzo?
10. How does Ender win the war?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)