|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Army is Ender made Commander of?
(a) Wolf Army.
(b) Dragon Army.
(c) Eagle Army.
(d) Phoenix Army.
2. What does Graff want Valentine to convince Ender to do?
(a) Stop writing the column.
(b) Confront Peter.
(c) Go to commander school.
(d) Go back to Battle School.
3. In Chapter 8, what does Rose tell Ender to stop doing?
(a) Sleep in.
(b) Shave his beard.
(c) Eat alone.
(d) Train the Launchies.
4. Why doesn’t Graff give Pace’s worries any credence?
(a) He wants Ender to solve problems on his own.
(b) He knows how strong Ender is.
(c) He thinks the charges are exaggerated.
(d) He is monitoring the situation.
5. What is Ender forbidden to do as a commander?
(a) Pass up battles.
(b) Talk to other commanders.
(c) Use the training room.
(d) Exchange members.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who creates the techniques that Ender uses to train his army?
2. In Chapter 8, what does Rose tell Ender to stop using?
3. Which ship is the most important to attack when fighting the Buggers?
4. What Army does Rose lead?
5. How many Platoon leaders does Ender have?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Locke and Demosthenes begin?
2. Why are the humans fighting the Buggers?
3. How were the lines between games and reality blurred?
4. Why does Ender hate fighting so much?
5. How can the Buggers be defeated by taking out one ship?
6. Why does Valentine agree to help Peter with his propaganda?
7. What causes Bonzo to really hate Ender?
8. What does Ender learn on his way to Command School?
9. What does Ender’s relationship with Bean remind Ender of?
10. How does Dink rebel against the adults, and why?
This section contains 692 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)