|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ender see in the mirror in the mind game in Chapter 8?
(a) An old man.
(d) A small child.
2. How does Graff feel when he hears about the mirror image?
3. What worries Ender so much about Bonzo?
(a) He is a lot like Peter.
(b) He has good reason for his anger.
(c) He truly wants to hurt Ender.
(d) He is a wild card.
4. What does Ender want in his relationship with Peter?
5. Why does Ender pick on Bean?
(a) He will be a leader.
(b) He is the best there.
(c) He needs to be humbled.
(d) He is weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who created the Locke Proposal?
2. What does Valentine see inside of Peter?
3. How is Ender tricked into winning a war in Chapter 14?
4. Why is Ender so angry when he reads the letter from Valentine in Chapter 9?
5. What advantage do humans have over the Buggers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Valentine write to Ender in Chapter 9, and why?
2. How does Ender feel after the fight with Bonzo?
3. What does Ender learn on his way to Command School?
4. How does Ender act in battle after his fight with Bonzo?
5. How can the Buggers be defeated by taking out one ship?
6. What is the first unfair battle Ender is placed in?
7. What is Dragon Army like when Ender is placed as the Commander?
8. Why does Valentine agree to help Peter with his propaganda?
9. What does Ender see in the mirror in the mind game, and how does this affect him?
10. How does Dink rebel against the adults, and why?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)