|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ender want in his relationship with Peter?
2. In Chapter 9, how does Valentine honor Ender while he is gone?
(a) She maps where the shuttle is.
(b) She writes to him.
(c) She draws pictures of him.
(d) She celebrates his birthdays.
3. How does Ender defeat the Buggers in Chapter 14?
(a) He jams their communication.
(b) All answers are correct.
(c) He destroys the Queen's ship.
(d) He blows up their planet.
4. Why does Graff think the Buggers attacked them?
(a) They wanted humans' resources.
(b) They were attacked by humans.
(c) They didn’t think humans were intelligent.
(d) They wanted to squelch a violent race.
5. What does Ender call his Platoon leaders?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants Ender to have unfair battles?
2. What does Ender respect most about Mazer?
3. Who is the new leader of the Battle School after Ender leaves?
4. Why does Ender pick on Bean?
5. What does Graff want Valentine to convince Ender to do?
Short Essay Questions
1. What causes Bonzo to really hate Ender?
2. What does Ender see in the mirror in the mind game, and how does this affect him?
3. What causes Ender to single out Bean?
4. Who is Ender’s teacher, and why is this important?
5. How does Ender feel when he gets a letter from Valentine?
6. How does Valentine get Ender to agree to go to Command School?
7. What does Ender learn on his way to Command School?
8. Why does Ender hate fighting so much?
9. What does Ender do to protect himself against Bonzo?
10. Why is Ender placed in unfair battles in Chapter 11?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)