|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Graff say is Ender’s undesirable trait?
(a) He is loving.
(b) He is nice.
(c) He is small.
(d) He is arrogant.
2. What is Ender the first to do in the mind game?
(a) Repeat the entire circuit.
(b) Pass the Giant’s Drink.
(c) Override the system.
(d) Bring others into the game.
3. What does Ender force the leader of Salamander Army to let him do?
(a) Lead the battles.
(b) Sit out on battles.
(c) Train his Launchies.
(d) Study with Pinta.
4. What is in the Giant’s drink?
(c) Strength elixir.
5. What are Buggers?
(a) Special teachers.
(b) Surveillance systems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Ender from eating in Chapter 3?
2. What does I.F. stand for?
3. What difficulty is Valentine causing in Chapter 3?
4. How does Graff turn some of the children in Ender’s launch group against him?
5. What is Ender’s last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Valentine get Peter to leave Ender alone?
2. What does Dap refuse to do which infuriates Bernard?
3. What brings Ender and Alai together in Chapter 6?
4. What is the Giant’s Drink?
5. How does Ender deal with the bullying from Bernard?
6. How does Peter feel when Graff comes to talk to Ender?
7. What is Ender’s relationship with his parents like, and why?
8. What bothers General Levy about Battle School?
9. How does Ender become the highest rank soldier in Salamander Army?
10. What is the game room for?
This section contains 660 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)