|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Graff say the kids at Battle School don’t act like normal kids?
(a) They are highly intelligent.
(b) They are training to be soldiers.
(c) They have to save the world.
(d) All answers are correct.
2. Who watches out for the children when they first get to Battle School?
3. In Chapter 7, where does Ender learn to fight?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The training room.
(c) The battle room.
(d) The mind game.
4. In Chapter 7, what worries Levy about Ender?
(a) He is isolated.
(b) He is very young.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He is sad.
5. Where does Ender cry when he is sad?
(a) The shower.
(c) His bed.
(d) The game room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Ender to cry at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Ender’s last name?
3. Who is the leader of Salamander Army?
4. Who is Ender afraid of becoming like?
5. What is the group of boys in the same launch called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ender say he hurt Stilson so much?
2. What is the Giant’s Drink?
3. How does Valentine get Peter to leave Ender alone?
4. What is the game room for?
5. How does Ender deal with the stress and frustration in his first days at Battle School?
6. What does Ender do to Stilson, and why?
7. Why does Peter hate Ender?
8. What is a third and why is it so significant?
9. How does Ender deal with the bullying from Bernard?
10. How does Alai bid farewell to Ender?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)