|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What difficulty is Valentine causing in Chapter 3?
(a) Ender won’t want to leave her.
(b) Peter wants to hurt her.
(c) She has strange political ideas.
(d) She is failing out of school.
2. How much older than Ender is Peter?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 3 years.
3. What has made Ender an outcast?
(a) His aggression.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His monitor.
(d) His looks.
4. Who will miss Ender the most?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(d) His parents.
5. What is the label on the door in the mind game in Chapter 7?
(a) The End of the World.
(b) The Big Choice.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Peter taken out of battle school?
2. How does Ender feel in Chapter 3 when he explains his fight with Stilson?
3. How does Ender block out the pain of his isolation?
4. How does Peter feel when the I.F. men come to the house?
5. What religion was Ender’s mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a third and why is it so significant?
2. How does Ender deal with the bullying from Bernard?
3. What are Peter’s ambitions in life?
4. What does Ender do to Stilson, and why?
5. How does Alai bid farewell to Ender?
6. How does Valentine get Peter to leave Ender alone?
7. What upsets Ender so much when he gets past the Giant’s Drink?
8. How does Ender shock everyone in the game room?
9. What does Peter do that shocks Ender?
10. What is the game room for?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)