|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ender’s last name?
2. Who befriends Ender in Salamander Army?
3. What does the voice speaking with Graff force him to do with Ender when there is trouble with the Giant’s Drink?
(a) Move him to another group.
(b) Demote him.
(c) Promote him.
(d) Fail a class.
4. What does Graff say is Ender’s undesirable trait?
(a) He is nice.
(b) He is loving.
(c) He is small.
(d) He is arrogant.
5. In Chapter 7, what worries Levy about Ender?
(a) He is isolated.
(b) He is sad.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) He is very young.
6. Who does Ender think will be his first friend at Battle School?
7. Where does Peter first hurt Ender?
(a) On the bus.
(b) In the restroom.
(c) At school.
(d) In a game.
8. What does Ender learn when he finally passes the Giant’s Drink?
(a) He is not free.
(b) Nobody will help him.
(c) He is like Peter.
(d) Violence is necessary.
9. Why won’t Ender be friends with Peter?
(a) He is dangerous.
(b) He is not very smart.
(c) He is disliked.
(d) He is not fun.
10. What religion was Ender’s mother?
11. What does Graff try to convince Ender to do in Chapter 3?
(a) Put his monitor back in.
(b) Change his major.
(c) Spy on Peter.
(d) Go to battle school.
12. Where does Ender get to go when he finally passes the Giant’s Drink?
(a) His bed.
(c) The castle.
(d) Victory Town.
13. What is Graff’s job?
14. How does Ender respond to Stilson’s bullying?
(a) He writes a note.
(b) He turns Stilson in.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He beats Stilson.
15. Who settles the dispute between Ender and Bernard in Chapter 5?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Peter apologize to Ender in Chapter 2?
2. Why was Peter taken out of battle school?
3. How does Ender feel when he finally passes the Giant’s Drink?
4. In Chapter 3, why does Ender say he hurt Stilson?
5. How does Graff turn some of the children in Ender’s launch group against him?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)