|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, Salamander.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, where does Ender learn to fight?
(a) All answers are correct.
(b) The battle room.
(c) The training room.
(d) The mind game.
2. Why does Graff say the kids at Battle School don’t act like normal kids?
(a) They are highly intelligent.
(b) They have to save the world.
(c) They are training to be soldiers.
(d) All answers are correct.
3. Where does Ender get to go when he finally passes the Giant’s Drink?
(a) Victory Town.
(b) His bed.
(d) The castle.
4. Where does Ender cry when he is sad?
(a) The shower.
(b) His bed.
(d) The game room.
5. What does Valentine comfort Ender about when he comes home in Chapter 2?
(a) His injury.
(b) His fights.
(c) His monitor.
(d) His grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Graff want Ender to be isolated?
2. Who is the first to move around the zero gravity room with Ender?
3. How does Ender feel at school at the beginning of the book?
4. What do the guns in the battle room do?
5. What does Graff want to do with Ender when he gets to Battle School?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)