|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, Locke and Demosthenes.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ender say he learned from living with Peter?
(a) How to distract himself.
(b) How to hide his emotions.
(c) How to fight.
(d) How to hide anger.
2. How does Ender block out the pain of his isolation?
(a) He visits the no gravity room.
(b) He trains harder.
(c) He thinks of Valentine.
(d) He counts in his head.
3. Why does Graff say the kids at Battle School don’t act like normal kids?
(a) They are training to be soldiers.
(b) They have to save the world.
(c) They are highly intelligent.
(d) All answers are correct.
4. How does Graff turn some of the children in Ender’s launch group against him?
(a) He makes him fight the boy.
(b) He places him in charge.
(c) He mentions Peter.
(d) He says he is the only intelligent one.
5. Who watches out for the children when they first get to Battle School?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is behind the mirror in the mind game?
2. What is the label on the door in the mind game in Chapter 7?
3. Who is Ender afraid of becoming like?
4. Where does Ender cry when he is sad?
5. What does Ender force the leader of Salamander Army to let him do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)