Chapter 1, Third
• The book begins with voices arguing about Ender and whether or not he is safe to be trained.
• The world needs a boy to save them against the Buggers, an alien population that has tried to destroy Earth twice.
• Ender is teased at school by Stilson for being a third. Ender says it was the government who approved this, not him.
• After school, Stilson’s gang tries to attack Ender, but he fights back.and severely injures Stilson. Ender feels remorseful about it and cries.
Chapter 2, Peter
• Ender comes home and talks with his older brother, Peter, and sister, Valentine. Ender is torn because he is aggressive like Peter and compassionate like Valentine.
• Peter is glad to hear Ender lost his monitoring and hates the idea that a younger sibling is superior in some way to him.
• Peter begins beating on...
This section contains 3,238 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)