|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What person from his past has Jim met at the camp?
(a) Mr. Guerevitch.
(c) Mr. Maxted.
(d) Dr. Longwood.
2. What does Jim do to help himself fall asleep in the stadium?
(a) Conjugate Latin verbs.
(b) Recite poems to himself.
(c) Count sheep.
(d) Recite the Lord's Prayer.
3. What magazine does Basie lend to Jim?
(a) "Reader's Digest."
(c) "Popular Mechanics."
4. Who prevents Jim and his fellow prisoners from entering the second camp they visit?
(a) Other British prisoners.
(b) The Chinese army.
(c) The Japanese military guards.
(d) Their driver.
5. What does Dr. Ransome want to buy from the Japanese at the camp?
(a) A goat.
(b) A radio.
(c) A cow.
(d) A newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Jim get water in the stadium?
2. What is Jim's father's costume for the party?
3. Which of these is not something Jim carries with him to Nantao in his wooden box?
4. What is in the middle of the overgrown field?
5. Of what has Jim been dreaming lately?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)