|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who urges Jim and Mr. Maxted to keep moving when they are sitting?
(a) Dr. Ransome.
(b) Mrs. Vincent.
(c) Mrs. Pearce.
(d) Private Kimura.
2. What does Jim see when he is very hungry?
(a) His old bedroom.
(b) His parents.
(c) American aircraft.
(d) Visions of full banquet tables.
3. How many men enter the stadium as Jim climbs down the steps?
4. Through what bombed-out city does the truck of prisoners from the detention center travel on its way to the camp?
5. Which of these is not a medicine Jim tells Basie is in Dr. Ransome's cabinet?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Jim in prison?
2. Where does Jim sleep near the river?
3. What surprises Jim in the trench near the blockhouse?
4. From what country does Basie tell Jim some of the pilots were?
5. What person from his past has Jim met at the camp?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)