|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through what bombed-out city does the truck of prisoners from the detention center travel on its way to the camp?
2. What does Jim do to help himself fall asleep in the stadium?
(a) Count sheep.
(b) Recite poems to himself.
(c) Conjugate Latin verbs.
(d) Recite the Lord's Prayer.
3. Who joins Jim at the detention center?
(a) Mr. Maxted.
(b) His mother.
4. What does Jim's family's car run over on its way to the party?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A child's toy.
(c) A beggar's foot.
(d) A jacket.
5. Who prevents Jim and his fellow prisoners from entering the second camp they visit?
(a) Their driver.
(b) Other British prisoners.
(c) The Japanese military guards.
(d) The Chinese army.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Vera?
2. Which of these is not something carried out of camp by a Japanese soldier?
3. How many men enter the stadium as Jim climbs down the steps?
4. What kind of plane has fallen into a lagoon near the causeway?
5. What does Jim see when he is very hungry?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)