|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 32.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jim retrieve for Mr. Maxted from the Japanese soldiers?
(a) Cigarette butts.
(b) Bottle caps.
(c) Bits of soap.
(d) Paper scraps.
2. What is taken from Jim on his way from the hospital to his home?
(a) His cap.
(b) His watch.
(c) His shoes.
(d) His money.
3. How many men enter the stadium as Jim climbs down the steps?
4. Which of these is not a picture Jim has hanging on his wall?
(a) The H.M.S. Petrel.
(b) A crashed Heinkel bomber.
(c) St. Paul's on fire.
(d) A Packard motorcar.
5. How does Jim get into his house after leaving the hospital?
(a) Through the garbage compactor.
(b) He breaks a window.
(c) He has a key.
(d) Through an unlocked window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What surprises Jim in the trench near the blockhouse?
2. What does Jim find to eat in the dentist's house?
3. What film is playing at the Cathay Theater?
4. How does Jim help Mrs. Blackburn?
5. What are the English couple who joins the prisoners carrying?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)