|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 24 | Part 2, Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of homework is Jim doing for Dr. Ransome when the air-raid siren goes off?
(d) Writing an essay.
2. What does Jim take from the swimming pool?
(a) One of Vera's hairclips.
(b) His mother's sunglasses.
(c) A coin.
(d) A toy soldier.
3. What has Dr. Ransome advised Jim to eat?
(a) Any flies he can catch.
(d) The weevils in the wheat.
4. What is in the ditch at the southern end of the airfield?
(a) A cannon.
(b) The hull of a submarine.
(c) A plane's fuselage.
(d) Shot-out targets.
5. What does Private Kimura hold up in the creek to show his fellow soldier?
(a) A piece of a plane.
(b) A turtle.
(c) A fish.
(d) A child's toy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is not one of the most common ailments at the camp hospital?
2. What does Basie have a collection of in the shipyard?
3. What are the English couple who joins the prisoners carrying?
4. What does Jim's family's car run over on its way to the party?
5. What is the meaning of the shrill whistle Jim hears at the detention center?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)