|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 24 | Part 2, Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Frank have in the dinghy with him?
(a) Freshly caught fish.
(b) Brass portholes.
(c) Cans of food.
(d) A rifle.
2. How does Jim help Mrs. Blackburn?
(a) He babysits her children.
(b) He fetches her water.
(c) He helps with the fire.
(d) He washes out her mess tin for her.
3. What does Jim tell Basie his father is really good at?
4. How does Jim get into his house after leaving the hospital?
(a) He breaks a window.
(b) Through an unlocked window.
(c) He has a key.
(d) Through the garbage compactor.
5. What film is playing at the Cathay Theater?
(a) "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington."
(b) "The Hunchback of Notre Dame."
(c) "Gone With the Wind."
(d) "The Wizard of Oz."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jim's job with Frank and Basie?
2. Whom does Jim tell Frank and Basie that he once met?
3. What does Basie have a collection of in the shipyard?
4. Which of these is not something Jim did for entertainment in his first year at Lunghua Camp?
5. With whom does Jim speak on Dr. Lockwood's veranda?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)