|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 20 | Part 2, Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Jim speak on Dr. Lockwood's veranda?
(a) Mr. Maxted.
(b) One of the weeding women.
(d) Dr. Lockwood.
2. Through what bombed-out city does the truck of prisoners from the detention center travel on its way to the camp?
3. What does Dr. Ransome want to buy from the Japanese at the camp?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) A radio.
(c) A cow.
(d) A goat.
4. Who is put in charge of the prisoners' evening meal?
(a) Dr. Ransome.
(c) Mrs. Hug.
5. What is in the middle of the overgrown field?
(a) A piece of a plane.
(c) A burial mound.
(d) A toolshed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jim go after finding Japanese soldiers at his home?
2. Where is Jim during Chapter 5?
3. What does Frank have in the dinghy with him?
4. What does Basie trade at the market for fish and rice?
5. What is spilled on the floor of Jim's mother's room?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)