|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Justin Dibble's nickname?
(a) Just in Case
(b) Just in Time
(c) Justin Dribble
(d) Double Dibble
2. Why has the person in #129 tried to find Miles?
(a) To convince him to reconcile with his father
(b) To offer him a job after college
(c) To bribe him to marry her daughter
(d) To tell him that his mother is dying of cancer
3. Who is killed at the shooting at the school?
(b) Principal Meyer
(c) John Voss
(d) Mrs. Whiting
4. Where does Jimmy Minty's wife take Zack to live after their divorce?
5. For whom does Jimmy do strong-arm work?
(b) Mrs. Whiting
(d) Principal Meyer
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did authorities find Grandma Voss?
2. Who is Bill Taylor?
3. Why is Zack losing friends?
4. What do Bea's customers complain about?
5. What does Principal Meyer discover when he goes to John Voss' house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the result of all the speculation about John Voss' grandmother?
2. How does Mrs. Whiting feel about Cindy?
3. What are the possible implications now that Miles knows that C.B. Whiting was also Charlie Mayne?
4. What is Janine's state of mind based on new information she has about Walt?
5. What is the scenario of Miles in the hospital at the beginning of Part 4, Chapter 31?
6. Who is Bill Taylor?
7. What does Horace reveal that he had seen John Voss doing to some dogs?
8. What is the situation for Miles and Tick following the shooting?
9. How is Zack's unsportsmanlike behavior having a negative impact on his life?
10. Describe Sunday afternoons in Bea's bar.
This section contains 1,198 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)