|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David harass Miles about at the Lamplighter?
(a) Not having a liquor license
(b) Gaining weight
(c) Getting divorced
(d) Losing his hair
2. What do Mrs. Whiting's daughter and Miles share?
(a) The same birth date
(b) A love for peanuts
(c) The same father
3. Which of the following is not a primal urge according to Janine?
(b) Kill your pain-in-the-ass mother
(d) Create art
4. Who is the older priest at St. Catherine's Catholic Church?
(a) Father Milton
(b) Father William
(c) Father Charles
(d) Father Tom
5. Who is Janine?
(a) A reporter
(b) Miles' soon-to-be-ex-wife
(c) Tick's Spanish teacher
(d) Miles' girlfriend
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Miles and his mother go on vacation when Miles is nine years old?
2. What does Miles forget when he leaves Martha's Vineyard?
3. What does Janine end up writing on the napkin?
4. What does Miles think David grows at his house?
5. Who meets Miles and his mother when they arrive at their vacation destination?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)