|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Julia and Roy originally from?
(a) The South.
(b) The Northeast.
(c) The West.
(d) The Midwest.
2. What is Ellen's favorite thing to do while at her new residence after her grandmother's death?
(a) Look at her microscope.
(c) Play video games.
3. What does Ellen change her last name to?
4. Who agrees to let Ellen live with them temporarily?
(a) Starletta's parents.
(b) The art teacher.
(c) Ellen's grandmother.
(d) Aunt Betsy.
5. Who comes looking for Ellen with money in hand asking her to come back to live with them?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her aunt.
(d) Her teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ellen and Starletta keep a list of?
2. In Chapter 11, what truths does Ellen begin to figure out?
3. How does Ellen respond to her grandmother's reply as to why her grandmother hates her?
4. Who is Julia?
5. What is Dora and Nadine's response to Ellen's Christmas gift?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)